Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

4 minutes ago, CoF said:

There's a whatsapp screenshot of them discussing his 'threat' which isn't widely circulated. I'll try find it...

Basically, he's told them that if the resolution deosn't go through then at least 5 other Championship clubs are in favour of splitting the money evenly to get it released. 

His 'threat' fits entirely into the SPFL's positionon why ending the leagues was the only option. I.e. -  the issue with releasing the remaining money and then completing the league is that clubs could end up needing to pay back the excess money (and some will be owed money). This isn't an option as those who owe the SPFL money could go bust and that money, which should be going to another club, is lost completely. The only way to avoid that is to vote on an even split. 

This 'threat' isn't a threat at all - it sounds like a guy trying to inform Britton, Nelms, Morrison and Low of the reality. 

Ah, ok - I thought there was something else hidden away 😄I had seen the messages and like you thought it was someone trying to give the full picture including how folks were looking at things should the resolution not get passed.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Courtesy of that great bunch of lads at FollowFollow, I got my hands on a leaked copy of the executive summary (first 20 pages) of the Explosive Dossier That Will Rip Scottish Football Apart. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DJ8xJLASZwDK1MB3ZE1xgVVR0GbyND4g

2077465061_tenor(4).gif.eb28cbea646f2b622b0183f3d1e397e9.gif

4 minutes ago, CoF said:

There we go.... 

Not a threat - 5 way split as the only other option. Makes sense to me?

EV4ef28X0AAe7y3.jpg.e2beb880fbe23d4c98002c8a1c33400e.jpg

Whoever screenshotted that is a moron. Gerry Britton Britton and Eric Drysdale RRFC (He's at Dundee?). Absolutely no surprise to see they've not saved the belter that is Jacqui Low's number.

Since their liquidation in 2012 and their reformation, this club have been little more than an embarrassment to themselves. What amazes me is that they seem to have a consistent talent in terms of attracting the worst sort of people you can possibly imagine to their staff, ranging from cretins to downright baddies. Any time they make a mess like this I cannot help but laugh lots and lots. I cannot fathom why anyone with half a brain cell would want to follow this hollow husk of an omnishambles of a club. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Not a strong argument!

Maybe it is real, but it looks so fake. It's poorly written and terribly punctuated, and the overall presentation is amateur.

I was looking at it and thinking, why are the SPFL putting things in quotation marks? If it is their release why would you quote yourself?

40 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'm reading this while on a tedious routine conference call, and all my colleagues just heard me burst out laughing at "four armed Hibee".

I blamed the kids. 

Snap!

There we go.... 
Not a threat - 5 way split as the only other option. Makes sense to me?

EV4ef28X0AAe7y3.jpg.e2beb880fbe23d4c98002c8a1c33400e.jpg
Also says in the next line that he was talking as chair of Dunfermline, not the SPFL role. So how's that remotely about the SPFL...

This is absolute drivel. Its the sort of thing you expect in private parts of club forums from utter moon howlers.

12 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Whoever screenshotted that is a moron. Gerry Britton Britton and Eric Drysdale RRFC (He's at Dundee?). Absolutely no surprise to see they've not saved the belter that is Jacqui Low's number.

As Eric has moved clubs if they have not changed the name if the phone it will just come up as you have put it in .

Just now, realmadrid said:

As Eric has moved clubs if they have not changed the name if the phone it will just come up as you have put it in .

Yeah, I got that. But he moved clubs 3 year ago. The screenshotter is a moron.

8 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Given that ICT and Dundee have been named and 'shamed' as being bullied by the Scottish football powerhouse that is Dunfermline it would also be interesting to see how they feel about being called out in this document. 

Massive club.

:)

Just now, Speroni*1 said:

Yeah, I got that. But he moved clubs 3 year ago. The screenshotter is a moron.

I cannot remember the last time I went into my phone and checked all the details for each person.

I know in club social media teams some have moved clubs (one person twice) so maybe thats something we all need to do, but then I don't intend for any of my conversations to be screen shot or used by Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Surely a whatsapp conversion can be faked.is that even real?

It can be faked. It probably is real and not faked.

But even if you take everything at face value, there's no wrongdoing alleged, other than the use of the word 'threat', and that's just a semanticism. The 5 Championship clubs are right to point out that the consequences of not voting for a proper season-end would be a null season with no extra prize money for those higher up the table.

Edited by Aim Here