Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

That is Rangers' wording:

Untitled.png

Seems a strange choice of words especially given that i'm sure that there would need to be a vote on how to change any prize monies allocated and as such no-one could use 'your no gettin' any cash' as a threat and why 'ND' wouldn't have taken that any further albeit there 'should' have been a response/ update if indeed they were reported. As the document says these were 'alleged' threats....they either were or weren't and all Rangers have done is try to throw others under the bus. Neither ICT or Dundee have said anything yet, it'd be good to hear their views on this and i'm sure they're supporters would as well..

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

All of that 'evidence' is CLEARLY Scot Gardiner telling tales to Rangers' directors FFS.

Pretty much everything has come from him, by the looks of things.

They dont even seem to present any actual evidence, just word of mouth that doesnt even prove bullying if it's true. It's just a huge document of them posing questions.

1 hour ago, Speroni*1 said:

If you don't want to click on the Sun website, here's an apparent rundown:

• Gers accuse chief executive Neil Doncaster of holding back key information from clubs and being ‘the guiding hand’ who determined the league’s actions.

• They claim the SPFL could be liable for up to £10million in refunds to broadcasters by ending the season prematurely.

• Gers say Doncaster suggested the SPFL handed over a sponsorship deal to Sky Sports which was significantly below the league’s market value.

• They question why SPFL lawyer Rod McKenzie issued four ‘cease and desist’ requests to Ibrox chairman Douglas Park - insisting he blocked their bid for a new resolution.

• They query a letter sent to UEFA outlining how Scotland’s clubs wanted the season over before any vote had taken place.

• And they insist there are still unanswered questions on why Dundee performed a voting U-turn.

Imagine a CEO of a company being "the guiding hand".  Are we to assume this is an alien idea those within the Ibrox boardroom cant fathom? 

The problem with this being described as a "threat" is that it's probably true. If the resolution didn't pass then we wouldn't have any final league placings, so an even split of prize money within each of the divisions would become much more likely.

John Nelms in his 'tell all' interview last week stated:

'I think within the group, it’s been fine. Everybody is professional. Honestly, there has been no animosity on the phone calls. Any time we run through anything like this, tensions run high and people say things and do things. For the most part, it’s just business and forgivable and off you go. There may have been one or two things that were done that will be more difficult for people to let go but, hopefully, we can all focus for the proper greater good of the game.'

So that pretty much refutes Rangers 'evidence'.

4 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Here's the 'evidence' for bullying in full detail:

Untitled.png

Equal payments would have seen Dunfermline get less money too.

Calling the leagues on points per game saw us bumped down to 6th, meaning we got less money anyway.

2 chairmen couldn't force through an equal split of league placing money anyway. At least half the clubs wouldn't vote for it.

Absolute fantasy bullshit that is taken from second hand Twitter 'rumours' thay were totally unsubstantiated at best, or pish Sevco have just made up themselves at worst.

I've just had a very quick read of the 19-page summary document. As far as I can tell, there is no factual evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing. There's a lot of hype, but it's all at the level of a primary school playground fall-out, and throwing as much unsticky mud as comes to hand in the aftermath.

It's not quite Dave King and Traynor levels of making fanciful claims that are at variance with reality, but it's not far off it. I expected Park and the new lad to raise that very low bar a bit.

I've just had a very quick read of the 19-page summary document. As far as I can tell, there is no factual evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing. There's a lot of hype, but it's all at the level of a primary school playground fall-out, and throwing as much unsticky mud as comes to hand in the aftermath.
It's not quite Dave King and Traynor levels of making fanciful claims that are at variance with reality, but it's not far off it. I expected Park and the new lad to raise that very low bar a bit.
Link to the summary?

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The problem with this being described as a "threat" is that it's probably true. If the resolution didn't pass then we wouldn't have any final league placings, so an even split of prize money within each of the divisions would become much more likely.

I agree. It’s not a threat, it’s just the most likely outcome if the vote was no.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

S'up?

Bears being patient, waiting too see what it's all about.

Scottish fitba fans running about chasing their tails.

He's right, it looks Doncasters monorail routine again. 

Thank God you're here with your finely tuned legal mind,  have another like.

You're here for another day for me to point and laugh at. Thanks Vicky 

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Not to mention that apparently, the Championship club chairmen stating what the Championship clubs are going to do is apparently a threat by the SPFL, on the grounds that one or other of them happen to be SPFL board members. By that same logic, this is just as likely to be a threat by Mike Muraney's bowling club.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Amazing,  you've analysed 200 pages already, cap doffed Sir.

There's clearly a 19 page document already been leaked you moron and it was from one aspect of that that I quoted, not the full document. FFS

Rangers fans man.

1 minute ago, AberdeenHibee said:

7185b47f716c7922d538683594db7da5.plist

I'm reading this while on a tedious routine conference call, and all my colleagues just heard me burst out laughing at "four armed Hibee".

I blamed the kids. 

So Rangers accuse Doncaster of being ‘the guiding hand’ - is that not exactly what his role is and what he should be doing?

I thought they loved a ‘guiding hand’...

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

There's clearly a 19 page document already been leaked you moron and it was from one aspect of that that I quoted, not the full document. FFS

Rangers fans man.

Rest assured Bennett won’t be reading 1 page of it and will be waiting for others to tell him what to think. 

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
10 minutes ago, sugna said:

Link to the summary?

I was sent it as a message attachment. It's nearly 8MB, so I won't post it here. Searching shows that it's linked from FF, but I'll leave you to go there yourself so it doesn't get into my search history.