Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

Must have some cracking pictures!

In all seriousness 200+ pages is a lot of proof/ accusation of wrongdoing (if there is any)...or conversely they've just solved the toilet paper crisis from the start of the COVID impact...

Perhaps I'm being cynical here, but I wonder if they've put in a fictitious entry unique to each document in order to identify who is responsible for the inevitable leak. In the same way map makers would add in towns, the famous one being (or not being) Agloe, in New York State.

Just now, EdinburghPar1975 said:

In all seriousness 200+ pages is a lot of proof/ accusation of wrongdoing (if there is any)...or conversely they've just solved the toilet paper crisis from the start of the COVID impact...

It could possibly be just a well-worn strategy of throwing a ton of shit that takes far too much time to refute. It would also explain the maximal delay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

It must be some read if the media have know that the clubs have had it for over an hour and there's not been a leak yet.

Scot Gardiner for the first time in his life staying silent? Oh, yeah, he supports Rangers.

5 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

I think you are confusing the term “proof” with the terms “evidence” and “accusations”.

Releasing 200 pages as close to the meeting as they have suggests they don’t want to give time for it to be fully digested and dissected and for chairmen to have a chance to discuss it. 

Just now, Ross. said:

I think you are confusing the term “proof” with the terms “evidence” and “accusations”.

Releasing 200 pages as close to the meeting as they have suggests they don’t want to give time for it to be fully digested and dissected and for chairmen to have a chance to discuss it. 

Just get it out there and we'll do the work for them.