Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

57 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

1. Robertson wasn't appointed to SPFL board until 2 years later. (Don't know who was Rangers MD at the time).

2. Budge was there. But her personnel decisions are guff. e.g. Craig Levein.

3. Is it not a bit of a convention to say "unanimous"?  Saying "by a split vote after raging arguments" isn't very helpful!

1. He was appointed the week before MacLennan replaced Topping. Too late to vote for him, admittedly.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-clubs-elect-board-for-1718

2 and 3. Thought she was a hardened and experienced business woman, hardly likely to be bullied? (© Tom English)

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

That's just a rehash of last weekends Sportsound, hardly news.

It's not a huge deal. But it does show that Doncaster's attempts to shut Budge up, by drawing a clear distinction between loans and advances, are just jobbies.

It got absolutely nothing to do with the allegations though, a total sideshow, a smokescreen.

It's not a huge deal. But it does show that Doncaster's attempts to shut Budge up, by drawing a clear distinction between loans and advances, are just jobbies.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Don't let reason interfere with your wee world of slinging stereotypes around.

You agreed to an EGM on serious allegations based on evidence you have not seen. 

Edited by flood

47 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

That's you and Mixufixit and Snifter or Aim here that all seem to be country & western fans. Not really living up to that Hibs cultivated cool or hipster image.

Not sure what I've said here that got me labelled as a Country & Western fan, but I'll admit I'm not above cranking up a Johnny Cash or Steve Earle tune from time to time.

But to stay ontopic, I'll vote for a complete anticlimax.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Two celtic shareholders employ him, conflict of interest. 

This is conspiracy nonsense.  Most people are employed by someone who supports someone.  (Occasionally rugby is involved)

We cannot insist that people have no associations with people who have in turn an association with a team.

What if he was employed by a Livingston fan?  I am a Motherwell shareholder, what if I commissioned him to do work.  Would these be conflicts of interest or is everything defined in terms of its orbit around Rangers?

13 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

This isnt a story. Dealing with accounts 12 years back will go nowhere. Is this where Sevco are now? Lost in financial definitions of loans? 

This is what happens when a club is loaned money only for the company to go bust leaving the team in the shit...