The Best Trainer/Sneaker Of All Time?

Ultimate Gutties  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Not the most fashionable but out of all the trainers I have, that's over 20 pairs, these are possibly the comfiest 

nike-air-max-1-premium-neutral-indigo-defused-blue-white-cat.thumb.jpg.c0d17994b3d6aa26b8880ad1a011db29.jpg

There's been some iconic colourways of Air Max 1s over the years. The best IMO is this one. Closely followed by the white and black.

download.jpeg

Depends what ones you're after. I'm sure they have an Australian site so check them out themselves. Failing that there's a load of sites that carry them, it's just a pain in the arse trying to get the ones you want in your size. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Depends what ones you're after. I'm sure they have an Australian site so check them out themselves. Failing that there's a load of sites that carry them, it's just a pain in the arse trying to get the ones you want in your size. 

Didn't even bother checking an Aussie sites as their online and high street clothing and footwear stores are generally horrific. I usually order all my gear from UK stores and get free shipping once I spend over a certain amount so ideally I'd like to get them from somewhere that sells clothing as well. I'll have a gander. 

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@Mr. Alli @tree house tam I've liked the look and your chat of the Karhus for a while now and I think I'm going to get a pair. Where's the best place to purchase them online? 

Thank you. 

Best just Google karhu then use the shopping option, loads of places, most don't have sales on just now so you can be looking at £125 for a good colourway. I'm tempted by these for some reason

Screenshot_20200523-114337_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f8bb5a6fafcd7d0c01d6a0ee11803d16.jpg

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Best just Google karhu then use the shopping option, loads of places, most don't have sales on just now so you can be looking at £125 for a good colourway. I'm tempted by these for some reason

Screenshot_20200523-114337_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f8bb5a6fafcd7d0c01d6a0ee11803d16.jpg

V nice apart from that light blue for me. 

41 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@Mr. Alli @tree house tam I've liked the look and your chat of the Karhus for a while now and I think I'm going to get a pair. Where's the best place to purchase them online? 

Thank you. 

Hanon have quite a lot on sale right now including Fusions, not sure what the sizes will be like tho.