The Best Trainer/Sneaker Of All Time?

Ultimate Gutties  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Not the most fashionable but out of all the trainers I have, that's over 20 pairs, these are possibly the comfiest 

nike-air-max-1-premium-neutral-indigo-defused-blue-white-cat.thumb.jpg.c0d17994b3d6aa26b8880ad1a011db29.jpg

Yep, I challenge anyone to walk about in Adidas gazelles all day then try these on and not admit it’s a massive improvement in comfort.

Asics and new balance also far comfier than Adidas also. In fact all shoes are, to say that teams actually selected Adidas for performance shoes is a bit mental. The only comfy ones are Zx and similar. I bought a few pairs and got hooked on their hype system but pretty much all of them are coloured gym shoes with poor constriction and design.

*puts flak jacket on*

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep, I challenge anyone to walk about in Adidas gazelles all day then try these on and not admit it’s a massive improvement in comfort.

Asics and new balance also far comfier than Adidas also. In fact all shoes are, to say that teams actually selected Adidas for performance shoes is a bit mental. The only comfy ones are Zx and similar. I bought a few pairs and got hooked on their hype system but pretty much all of them are coloured gym shoes with poor constriction and design.

*puts flak jacket on*

My karhu fusions are pretty comfy too tbf and I'm actively trying to find a colourway I like to buy more. I have loads of adidas and the comfiest are probably the sobakovs, which ironically were the cheapest. They fit my feet like a glove.

*puts flak jacket on*
The adidas boost soles are as comfy as air max. I've got an updated pair of zx500 boost that are class.

6 minutes ago, Aladdin said:
2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
*puts flak jacket on*

The adidas boost soles are as comfy as air max. I've got an updated pair of zx500 boost that are class.

Im just annoyed at myself for paying £50-£100 for pairs of gym shoes, they look good but can only be used for non sport activites.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Not the most fashionable but out of all the trainers I have, that's over 20 pairs, these are possibly the comfiest 

nike-air-max-1-premium-neutral-indigo-defused-blue-white-cat.thumb.jpg.c0d17994b3d6aa26b8880ad1a011db29.jpg

I’ve had a pair of AM1s in one colour scheme or another for a few years now. Got two pairs currently. They are indeed v v v comfy. However, I would say that if their core colour is white, I think they’re very much a summer trainer.

On 04/05/2020 at 03:01, D.A.F.C said:

Classic is what Adidas defines as older stuff on their site. Gazelle and all the other different versions. Pretty much all variations of gazelle. ZX series to me is a different shoe and not just a gutty type plimsole although this also can come under classics. 

Thinking behind types is that I knew this would be a choice between the top types of Adidas or Nike. I like NB but couldn’t really tell you the names of each versions I own. If there’s a bunch of answers away from Nike and Adidas it can be changed.

I don't know if it applies to all New Balance trainers but generally each style is a number located below the logo on the tongue, 574s being my personal favourites. 

images (19).jpeg

3 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

253e151ab1b4a5e56f56e9361bb071b247ce27fc

Comfiest trainers I have ever had back in the day 

ZX 250s? This is exactly why school uniforms should have been mandatory IMO. The lower the ZX number, the cheaper they were, ergo, the poorer your family were, ergo, the bigger slaggings the wearer got.