Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

On 02/05/2020 at 16:05, Speroni*1 said:

Ayr aren't getting as much of a slagging as they should for their unveiling. They've went from the naked woman with a kit painted on (Including a man last season to tone down the sexism) to hanging it on a fucking fence having not even been ironed.

f**k sake.

From this:

img_2076.jpg

To this:

F17DDBB1-2FAB-4A71-9A05-C85907BB9558.jpeg

To this :lol:

F9F1B6AF-01E3-48D1-AED4-20D7EC3FF180.jpeg.fd4d88b10074865d336be66e06443a68.jpeg

6 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Toby is it this Vision mob we have the now or a new tinpot manufacturer? The Morton Community coaches and weans are all kitted out in Morton Joma gear tae!

Still Vision. The “Est. 1874” logo has changed to a shield- see the training top Hopkin’s often been wearing in the YouTube interviews.

Not saying for certain those kits will be used, but they were the preferred options a few months back. They’re also better quality than the current kits- he pointed out that Hawke would just get the cheapest possible kit for the biggest mark up.

Still Vision. The “Est. 1874” logo has changed to a shield- see the training top Hopkin’s often been wearing in the YouTube interviews.
Not saying for certain those kits will be used, but they were the preferred options a few months back. They’re also better quality than the current kits- he pointed out that Hawke would just get the cheapest possible kit for the biggest mark up.

Cheers!

Stupid Iron Man!

Unsure if we’re still getting our kits made by Joma. I’d guess we still are. We are traditionally late to the kit reveal party, so doubt we’ll see ours for a good while yet. I’m surprised that we don’t have something what Morton have in terms of letting the fans have a say in the kits given the club have became a lot more transparent post-admin.

60 years next year since we won our first Scottish Cup, so something based on that would be lovely, with all red socks and black shorts. Always thought a maroon and navy away kit would be nice as a nod to our original colours.

This has been on another thread, but Caley Thistle are apparently going to Puma next season.  No idea if the stuff will be bespoke made (as it is at the minute by Errea) or it'll be mass bought blank supplier stuff.

On 02/05/2020 at 16:44, Toby said:

Got a look at a couple of prototypes for Morton's kit in January when I met Dave MacKinnon after the Twitter carry on.

They were hoping for an all navy home kit as they don't think folk'll buy hoops as they stand out more in pubs, but were advised that moving that far from tradition wouldn't go down well so he had a white and navy hooped home shirt and a navy third shirt. Both were simple and smart enough- same tinpot manufacturer though.

All navy? Does he realise which club he works for?

As for tops standing out in pubs I reckon if you're buying a football top and wearing it to the pub you want people to see it. If people think the design is too garish you have the other club gear like polo shirts and training tops and that to produce in whatever colour scheme you want.

22 minutes ago, GiGi said:

All navy? Does he realise which club he works for?

As for tops standing out in pubs I reckon if you're buying a football top and wearing it to the pub you want people to see it. If people think the design is too garish you have the other club gear like polo shirts and training tops and that to produce in whatever colour scheme you want.

Aye, I made that point to him, especially considering how fond we all are of Falkirk these days, but he wouldn’t listen. He’s paid to make the decisions so if they don’t sell it’s his problem.

Don’t think he realises that most folk are unlikely to wear any football shirt to a pub unless they’re at the game that day.

42 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Apologies for the shite pic. I don't have FB so can't get a better picture. Would be quite happy if this is to be ours. 

Screenshot_20200505-192844.png

Sadly it's just concept art. Tbf the account has made some good concepts for Scottish sides recently.

20 hours ago, eez-eh said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Puma love whoring out the one same template to about a gazillion clubs.

I'll be quite sad to see the back of Errea actually.  They're much improved in recent years.

On 05/05/2020 at 13:17, DAFC. said:

Unsure if we’re still getting our kits made by Joma. I’d guess we still are. We are traditionally late to the kit reveal party, so doubt we’ll see ours for a good while yet. I’m surprised that we don’t have something what Morton have in terms of letting the fans have a say in the kits given the club have became a lot more transparent post-admin.

60 years next year since we won our first Scottish Cup, so something based on that would be lovely, with all red socks and black shorts. Always thought a maroon and navy away kit would be nice as a nod to our original colours.

Good call m8

22 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Apologies for the shite pic. I don't have FB so can't get a better picture. Would be quite happy if this is to be ours. 

Screenshot_20200505-192844.png

22 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sadly it's just concept art. Tbf the account has made some good concepts for Scottish sides recently.

Those are absolutely NOT our kits for next season.

I doubt ours will be revealed any time soon. We traditionally unveil them at the draw for the following season's sponsor and we haven't held that yet. It was postponed for the foreseeable future due to the Covid lockdown.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 15:03, eez-eh said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Puma love whoring out the one same template to about a gazillion clubs.

The Puma home and away tops we had a few year ago were both class, loved them and the training gear, night and day to what we have now :(