Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

On 10/06/2020 at 01:36, WSDR 88 said:

Rovers home for the season
(Away released the end of June)IMG_3363.jpg

Just had the thought of this top painted onto Ms. McDermid, Ayr style...oh dear...love you, dear, but...oh, dear

On 14/06/2020 at 12:16, Moo said:

Pendle is actually good quality. It doesn’t shrink in the wash which is obviously helpful to lower league clubs who’ll use the same strips week in week out. Obviously no a massive brand name but still alright none the less.

I generally haven't been a great fan of the quality of the Pendle shirts over the years but the current ones are decent. My issue with this new kit is that it isn't really new at all - it appears to be the same as the current shirt except the sleeves are black rather than gold. Struggle to see why anyone with the current one would buy it.

I know a lot of people adore the 1986 Denmark kit and that is a really well done kit on the original blueprint.

However I think that 1986 kit was a minger. As a result Ayr's effort is already onto plums but I quite like the colour scheme on it. Decent effort.

That's absolutely fantastic tbh. Prefer it to the home kit and is probably my favourite kit in the division, narrowly pipping the ICT one as my favourite. 

Some really good kits in the division this year, only one I think isn't great is the Raith kit, while I find the Alloa ones quite boring due to the similarity from last years. 

Morton and Dundee with two really, really home kits. 

Surprised the Ayr jersey is getting any good feedback, it's absolutely rotten. It looks like one of the shite tops you'd get in sports shops that were as close to a fitba top as could be without sticking a badge on.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Surprised the Ayr jersey is getting any good feedback, it's absolutely rotten. It looks like one of the shite tops you'd get in sports shops that were as close to a fitba top as could be without sticking a badge on.

The Ayr fans have to pretend to like it to save face but everyone else is being sarcastic (I hope?)