Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

On 05/06/2020 at 07:50, Skyline Drifter said:

Just me that thinks the hexagon things in the sub print look ridiculous then? Strip doesn't need them.

Seems it Puma’s thing this year. As someone else noted, take a gander at Falkirk’s home top to see how badly it could have gone.

And, did Ayr really release a picture of their home top by the seaside...maybe foreshadowing?

45 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Seems it Puma’s thing this year. As someone else noted, take a gander at Falkirk’s home top to see how badly it could have gone.

And, did Ayr really release a picture of their home top by the seaside...maybe foreshadowing?

There were a few photos released of it including the one at the beach. Tinpot in normal times but given it was at the beginning of lockdown I don’t imagine there was anyone to “model” it. 

On 12/06/2020 at 01:04, pantene proV said:

Jealous as f**k with that home top. We could have had something similar. Not such a fan of the away one though.

Some great strips in this division.

Nah, I think the away strip's much better. I don't like the white sleeves on the home top - admittedly the sleeves on the away could be better too.

Seems a bit unusual to have a round collar on one and a "V" on the other though?

8 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
10 hours ago, Waspy said:
Alloa kit IMG_2216.thumb.jpg.3cb2d7ac645b9fdea55e6f3259d6f27c.jpg

Do Pendle Sports have some photos of your board in compromising positions? You seem to have used them for ever.

Should’ve shown them a pic of an IRONING board as a subtle hint. Never mind the strip, wot a crappy way to present it for its first public viewing.

Pendle is actually good quality. It doesn’t shrink in the wash which is obviously helpful to lower league clubs who’ll use the same strips week in week out. Obviously no a massive brand name but still alright none the less.

Should’ve shown them a pic of an IRONING board as a subtle hint. Never mind the strip, wot a crappy way to present it for its first public viewing.

That what I was thinking, my pal actually thought that was my bed. Probably one of the hospitality tables.

On 07/06/2020 at 19:33, eez-eh said:

There were a few photos released of it including the one at the beach. Tinpot in normal times but given it was at the beginning of lockdown I don’t imagine there was anyone to “model” it. 

I think we were one photo away from it going on Fergus.