Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

@Ludo*1 - I didn't want to quote your post, but those shirts look fantastic! I'm really envious, actually. Hopefully the sponsor will ruin them! ;)

On 22/05/2020 at 17:17, Ludo*1 said:

PTFC-Than-you-NHS-tshirts-pre-order-1090

What is it with Partick Thistle and virtue signalling? :lol: In all seriousness, it's a very stylish shirt. I'm not sure how they can have the gall to release a third strip though, seeing as they've just been relegated to League 1!

On 22/05/2020 at 17:31, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hearts' new look... gold rings count.

EYojxdpXYAI0Rc1.jpg:large

Another very smart shirt. I cannot decide whether I like the yellow stripe or not. 

All the others so far have been average or worse, in my very humble opinion, of course.

45 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

What is it with Partick Thistle and virtue signalling? :lol: In all seriousness, it's a very stylish shirt. I'm not sure how they can have the gall to release a third strip though, seeing as they've just been relegated to League 1!

It's not a third strip, it's just a t-shirt with some of the profits going to charity.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if our away kit is something in a similar vein though.

On 22/05/2020 at 17:31, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hearts' new look... gold rings count.

EYojxdpXYAI0Rc1.jpg:large

7 hours ago, Miko’s Dive said:

It’s “ok” but would have liked the cuff stripes replicated on the collar. 

True, it would match the brass necks.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

That badge looks very good like that on the away top. 

Surprised they never released the seats though, they'll not be needed for the next month (or season) either. 

They, like the 17 players, are still at the club because their contracts don't end until the end of this month.

It's after that the seats will be removed. Each of the 17 players gets to take one.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They, like the 17 players, are still at the club because their contracts don't end until the end of this month.

:(

Furlough ing players but making the seats come in and do work for the club and photoshoots. When will this villainy end? 

Guest Axle Grease

Not a massive fan of fat supporters wearing fitbaw tops, however both Pars strips are top knotch. Pity their players might not get a chance to wear them this season. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

:(

Furlough ing players but making the seats come in and do work for the club and photoshoots. When will this villainy end? 

This is just the start

I remember a few years ago there used to be someone who did kit graphics, during the summer when the new ones came out.  Wasn't sure if anyone was doing that this year, so I've come up with some renders using graphics mods for PES.  If folk want, I'm happy to make more of these renders for avatars etc.

d3Zl3KI.png

6OzIKI6.png

GzPtGba.png

OhSTNCY.png

DVYti38.png

PdVsj7a.png

Edited by super_carson

On 24/05/2020 at 17:29, oneteaminglasgow said:

It's not a third strip, it's just a t-shirt with some of the profits going to charity.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if our away kit is something in a similar vein though.

I'd happily take the design for our away kit next season.

As for the home strip, as long as its better than our Albion Rovers reject strip from this season I'll be happy.

5 hours ago, super_carson said:

I remember a few years ago there used to be someone who did kit graphics, during the summer when the new ones came out.  Wasn't sure if anyone was doing that this year, so I've come up with some renders using graphics mods for PES.  If folk want, I'm happy to make more of these renders for avatars etc.

d3Zl3KI.png

6OzIKI6.png

GzPtGba.png

OhSTNCY.png

DVYti38.png

PdVsj7a.png

It used to be fellow diamond el gringo that did the kit avatars, not sure if he posts as much nowadays.

Raith's home kit, along with winning design drawing. Will be wearing navy shorts with it though as you can see.
EZKyd03U8AUzF0z.jpg:large&key=b1bc9b676be109f7657b84ce905264f85f9d766e647639a33bc868680da442c5
Is that actually it? First time I've ever said this about a rival Scottish team, but that is phenomenal

17 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Raith's home kit, along with winning design drawing. Will be wearing navy shorts with it though as you can see.

EZKyd03U8AUzF0z.jpg:large

The wee boy's design is far superior to what they are producing IMO.