Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

20-21%20home%20and%20away%20kits.jpeg

Queen of the South have put up their designs. The style of design picture leaves them looking tinpot and cheap as f**k but reckon the home one could be a cracker in the flesh as it were.

2036400684_20-2120home20and20away20kits.thumb.jpeg.342e36c0e4a6169fce65e6c55f159775.jpeg
Queen of the South have put up their designs. The style of design picture leaves them looking tinpot and cheap as f**k but reckon the home one could be a cracker in the flesh as it were.

Been saying for years I’d love a Dundee kit like that away one. Not necessarily the blue sleeves but the rest with yellow socks.

Some would hate it cause it’s not our colours but as a one off it could be popular.

5 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Been saying for years I’d love a Dundee kit like that away one. Not necessarily the blue sleeves but the rest with yellow socks.

Some would hate it cause it’s not our colours but as a one off it could be popular.

Don't think I've ever liked a yellow kit. The classic Brazil one is alright, but much prefer their neighbours and not just for the obvious Dundee related reasons.

Absolutely hated the Scotland effort:

kevin-mcdonald-scotland-PWYXP2.jpg

Don't think I've ever liked a yellow kit. The classic Brazil one is alright, but much prefer their neighbours and not just for the obvious Dundee related reasons.
kevin-mcdonald-scotland-PWYXP2.jpg&key=63782e62ad9bba2533eb7c57d2f242da92561dc8db26e9d8edd8cbd9c5b52210

See I liked that [emoji23] although I agree that Argentina style is probably my favourite of our away kits. Just a little bored of every strip every year being dark blue, light blue, red or white. Orange is obviously out, while green is unlikely as maybe more associated with Utd, purple/black probably too close to the home kit, maroon maybe too, which pretty much leaves pink or yellow. I’d go yellow!

2036400684_20-2120home20and20away20kits.thumb.jpeg.342e36c0e4a6169fce65e6c55f159775.jpeg
Quite like the pair of them

On 02/05/2020 at 13:24, ayrunitedfw said:

Ayr United’s home

F17DDBB1-2FAB-4A71-9A05-C85907BB9558.jpeg

These were Clyde's away and training jerseys for our second season with Hummel, away jersey was sky blue and the training jerseys were red, black and this exact white top. 

It's actually really nice in the flesh if a little lazy from Ayr.

For the most part I really liked our Hummel kits, especially the first season, and the supplier kept orders flowing steadily as opposed to our current supplier.

3 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

These were Clyde's away and training jerseys for our second season with Hummel, away jersey was sky blue and the training jerseys were red, black and this exact white top. 

It's actually really nice in the flesh if a little lazy from Ayr.

For the most part I really liked our Hummel kits, especially the first season, and the supplier kept orders flowing steadily as opposed to our current supplier.

Ayr have taken the easy option on the home  top as it’s hard to do too much with a 90% white top , the away top though is bespoke and will surprise  the majority of  Ayr fans , certainly will be a great seller 

Edited by Robbo63

7 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Can’t link an image but we’ve released a limited addition strip that has pride colours and a ‘thank you NHS’ logo. Because we’re Thistle.

£5 from each sale goes to NHS Scotland.

Scratch that: it’s just a t shirt...

PTFC-Than-you-NHS-tshirts-pre-order-1090

19 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

kevin-mcdonald-scotland-PWYXP2.jpg

I'd quite happily buy 100 full strips if we got that boy back with the badge on his chest, tbh. :wub:

On 21/05/2020 at 22:45, Ludo*1 said:

20-21%20home%20and%20away%20kits.jpeg

I have a feeling I'm going to look very silly, but what is the story with that home top having one short sleeve?

Just now, ALJAGS76 said:

I have a feeling I'm going to look very silly, but what is the story with that home top having one short sleeve?

I hadn't even noticed that tbh.

Probably to just show what the short sleeve and long sleeve versions will look like.

I like how they've drawn arse imprints on the home shorts as well.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Probably to just show what the short sleeve and long sleeve versions will look like.

hadn't noticed that!🤣

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This.

They're design sketches from the original technical document