Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

St Johnstone's next manager  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've heard Daniel Stendel applies a gegenpress brand of attacking football that would delight the Perth public.

I’ve heard Neil Warnock will implement a brand of hoof ball that we all know and love. Big lads forward, long ball, get the flick ons, win the second ball, kick it in the net. 

13 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

I've heard Daniel Stendel applies a gegenpress brand of attacking football that would delight the Perth public.

It's delighted me this season at least.

The longer it goes the more and more likely I think it will Davidson. It obviously depends if he's interested but he ticks almost every box.

He has contacts beyond Scotland. He knows the club, the players and would be a popular appointment. It's hard to see it not being him although the club do like a left field appointment.

I would have had ROBBO , proven track record on a limited budget.

Not sure what he has achieved domestically apart from a promotion to the top division in 2004. He just strikes me as one of those older merry-go-round managers who Saints usually steer clear of.

Hearing Darren Young was spotted buying a saveloy supper at Holdgates.

4 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

Davidson on his way up to Perth for talks

McBookie suspended the market after a bet from England saying these bets are normally spot on.

I heard this morning that talks had been taking place  on line and that the deal was looking likely..I also heard from someone less reliable that he was being announced on Friday..The first I believe the second is a bit wait and see 

Happy enough with this appointment. Clearly every appointment is a risk, especially appointing a first time manager, but I'd rather appoint someone like Davidson than hire a proven, undoubted, failure.

I've heard Callum Davidson is going to be next boss. You heard it here first. 

I think it would be the correct appointment, especially in this current uncertain climate where any new manager may be restricted in terms of reinforcements. He knows the club (and many of the players) very well. Plus, he has quite an impressive CV already.

Difficult to disagree with this if it happens. I was intrigued about Darren Fletcher though I dont know if there was ever any possibility of that.