St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

St Johnstone's next manager  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So thats Callum Davidson and now Owen Coyle have distanced themselves from the managerial post. You cant help but think , the proposition of having to work under Steve Brown is not going to be very enticing to most managers, especially after what went on with Wright. 
Enlighten us on what went on with Wright please.

8 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Ali was born in Scotland.

😂 that was my point.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’d agree that Callum Davidson is the stand-out candidate so far: an extensive knowledge of the club already, a pretty impressive coaching CV for someone of his age, plenty of contacts within the higher echelons of Scottish/English football and someone who seems to be liked and respected by those Saints players who know him well. I’m growing to quite like the idea.

10 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

The sooner the Daily Record rag dies the better.

I am sure they will  run with a succession of ex Rangers and Celtic players over the next few weeks.

We should come up with a list of names for Daily Record Bingo, as a starter I propose

• Peter Grant
  • Nacho "vile bigot" Novo
  • Alan Stubbs
  • Barry Ferguson
  • Mark McGhee
  • Billy Dodds
  • Steven Pressley
  • Kenny Miller

Luis Boa Morte is the obvious and stand out candidate, IMO. I'll allow Alec Cleland to stay as he had the entire back catalogue of Harry Potter books pride of place in his Saints TV interview. Unless they're hinting that Craig Levein is the man for the job.

"The Austrian says he'd add an extra 2,000 supporters to the McDiarmid Park gates if he was given the job."

I admire his chutzpah, but considering Wright has had you about as successful as you could hope to be how does he aim to do that?

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

"The Austrian says he'd add an extra 2,000 supporters to the McDiarmid Park gates if he was given the job."

I admire his chutzpah, but considering Wright has had you about as successful as you could hope to be how does he aim to do that?

Half time entertainment.