St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

St Johnstone's next manager  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

There is no rush, have the summer off then appoint someone in August for an October start to the season. A lot will depend on when the relative leagues start, we may be behind other countries in that respect so it may force our hand a bit on candidates. I think they have people in mind but I would wait to see who registers an interest, then decide. The only thing I'd say is Cleland should not be in the frame.

I'd just worry we'd fall behind clubs who will be making signings if we're inactive until then.

But that's with the knowledge I have zero idea how any club will act this Summer.

16 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It will definitely not be Hartley, save your cash for another ex Saint.

It's a bold move based on you wanting to sing the sash after games, but I think your appointment of Ally McCoist will be a breath of fresh air to the Scottish game, Mr Brown. 

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Been a lot of criticism of the media in recent days, some unfairly IMO. The Davidson article is quite something though.

My hope is that as a collective, we don't sell this job short. This is one of the best jobs in Scotland, perennial losers need not apply. And, you know, playing for Saints doesn't need to be on your CV...

Was looking at sort of other names that float about last night, and wondered about Nathan Jones.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

It's a bold move based on you wanting to sing the sash after games, but I think your appointment of Ally McCoist will be a breath of fresh air to the Scottish game, Mr Brown. 

Just rumours about where my allegiances lie, was more a Lomas thing. Fat Sally can gtf.

John Hughes has apparently went on a podcast to talk about why John Hughes is the best man for the job and how hes very interested.

Let's hope he has zero chance.

14 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Latest odds anyone? Couldn’t find a link on McBookie. McCann would be a cracking appointment (if he’s not going to wait on the Hearts job becoming available again)

https://www.mcbookie.com/sport/football

Cleland the favourite.

The fact Steve Lomas, who left the club after flashing his knob at the staff and after pissing off most the support by going out every Saturday to sign The Sash in pubs, is at 8/1 should really tell you how much stock you should be putting in those odds.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

John Hughes

Think I said earlier that John Hughes can f**k off. 

In case I didn't. f**k off John Hughes. 

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

https://www.mcbookie.com/sport/football

Cleland the favourite.

The fact Steve Lomas, who left the club after flashing his knob at the staff and after pissing off most the support by going out every Saturday to sign The Sash in pubs, is at 8/1 should really tell you how much stock you should be putting in those odds.

He's actually sorted hospitality at West Ham for a few folk I know, so not a complete c**t to everyone.