Have clubs been shafted?

caliy

18 hours ago, honestman54 said:

Sorry, what other club has the SOS lost?  They have 16 at the moment so losing Bonnyton will make that 15.  Also, what have I missed in the EOS?  When did they decide to move to 18 next season?

The EoS decided to suspend relegation and promote both of the conference winners as a result of the season being incomplete.

Many feel as though they have but need to get on with it. Interesting to read sba views agree with much of it they had an excellent chance of reaching top flight now it's been taken and effects them big time in everyway. 
Another new ID [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

Another new ID emoji23.png

There's been plenty of that from the hardcore anti-junior types on here as well. Whatever happened to Hamish the Goalie's in scotto voce posts and Jason King the mysterious Benburb fan who only ever seemed to post about obscure West Lothian and Stirlingshire issues, for example.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

There's been plenty of that from the hardcore anti-junior types on here as well. Whatever happened to Hamish the Goalie's in scotto voce posts and Jason King the mysterious Benburb fan who only ever seemed to post about obscure West Lothian and Stirlingshire issues, for example.

Don't remember the name Scotto Voce, but Hamish and Jason were around for a couple of years. Not exactly the same as creating daily new accounts.

Who knows Lurker, but if you're trying to claim they were me then you are - once again - completely wrong. Are you the troll guy?

Disagreeing with Burnieman and trolling are two very different concepts and I know exactly who Hamish the Goalie was because in a quickly deleted post somebody forgot to change usernames and used that account to respond as somebody else. Should have taken screen shots but didn't, unfortunately.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

We all in it together, every club is equal. There will be four seeded conferences so clubs will get the chance of possible bigger gates, quoted by LL and EoSL reps.

Never came from us bud, we're only interested in looking after one league, quoted by SFA.

Liar liar, pants on fire.

Disagreeing with Burnieman and trolling are two very different concepts and I know exactly who Hamish the Goalie was because in a quickly deleted post somebody forgot to change usernames and used that account to respond as somebody else. Should have taken screen shots but didn't, unfortunately.

Hang on, you've just made that up haven't you to try and legitimise another one of your claims that is completely wrong. Apology accepted.

The more you post, the more you sound like the troll. You dont even tell anyone what club you support, where you watch your football. All very mysterious......

Haven't made anything up and the real issue is that you badly need to show more tolerance for other people's opinions and perspectives when they diverge from your own.

In recent days I have posted on another subforum about which senior club I used to go and see regularly and if you haven't figured out who my favourite former east region club is you must have an IQ comparable to a mollusc. Hint: Formerly in West Lothian and could be described as Whitburn-on-sea.

Over and out for this thread unless something interesting and on-topic gets posted.

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

Haven't made anything up and the real issue is that you badly need to show more tolerance for other people's opinions and perspectives when they diverge from your own.

In recent days I have posted on another subforum about which senior club I used to go and see regularly and if you haven't figured out who my favourite former east region club is you must have an IQ comparable to a mollusc. Hint: Formerly in West Lothian and could be described as Whitburn-on-sea.

Over and out for this thread unless something interesting and on-topic gets posted.

You've waded into a topic, thrown around some accusations about dual ID's against me for absolutely no reason, then changed tact about my tolerance of others people's opinion completely out of the blue, and completely inaccurate.  In other words, all you did was come on here to have a dig.

Do you have any mirrors in your house?  East Stirlingshire/Bo'ness fan? oooft.

I feel a fair number of your posts make points I can often agree with, indeed I might even have green dotted a few here and there. However, dearie me do you desperately need to find some form of self awareness.

Who knows Lurker, but if you're trying to claim they were me then you are - once again - completely wrong. Are you the troll guy?
To be honest Burnieman Jason King was an absolute melt with some of the stuff he posted. Be interesting to see who responds back to me asking me to apologise to Glenrothes FC for the hundredth time. [emoji6]

6 minutes ago, superbigal said:

To be honest Burnieman Jason King was an absolute melt with some of the stuff he posted. Be interesting to see who responds back to me asking me to apologise to Glenrothes FC for the hundredth time. emoji6.png

Jason King even made my eyes bleed at times, a bit OTT and he didn't seem like a Benburb fan to me, didn't he come back as someone else briefly?   You apologised to Glenrothes yet 😂