Have clubs been shafted?

caliy

53 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

You spent about two years trying to wreck the West Juniors.

You've succeeded.

Have been arguing the merits of a pyramid for a lot longer than that on here and think some of the reactions to the change in format on conferences are a bit over the top. People have a tendency to see dark conspiracies when the real explanation is incompetence and cock up.

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:
16 minutes ago, caliy said:
You want a role in the association i take it ? 

I'm way too busy for that nonsense.

You'd make a good blazer good at dodging questions. 

Reading between the lines here. But it looks to me that a conference call with Darvel, Blantyre and Cumbernauld represented agreed to go with a 20 team top division, whilst the other call decided that was not acceptable. Darvel threatens legal action and the WOSFL cave in. WOSFL goes to SFA and begs for a 20 team division in at tier 6 without a mandate. What happens if Shotts, or any of the other clubs that feel betrayed, decide to take legal action?

Sorry to be harsh but no backbone. Darvel had nowhere to go nowhere so threw out a legal action threat as a last resort that threat would have went nowhere any decent lawyer would have found holes in darvel case within two mins.

Stand firm and they would have had to accept conference football. 

Now the flood gates are open for legal action from clubs on the wrong end of this reversal that will go nowhere either. All so messy and a horrible start for those in power that they will be lucky to survive. 

Edited by caliy

Sorry to be harsh but no backbone. Darvel had nowhere to go nowhere so threw out a legal action threat as a last resort that threat would have went nowhere any decent lawyer would have found holes in darvel case within two mins.
Stand firm and they would have had to accept conference football. 
Now the flood gates are open for legal action from clubs on the wrong end of this reversal that will go nowhere either. All so messy and a horrible start for those in power that they will be lucky to survive. 

It was only fair to promote the champions surely? I really don’t know why so many have such a grudge over this.

2 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Reading between the lines here. But it looks to me that a conference call with Darvel, Blantyre and Cumbernauld represented agreed to go with a 20 team top division, whilst the other call decided that was not acceptable. Darvel threatens legal action and the WOSFL cave in. WOSFL goes to SFA and begs for a 20 team division in at tier 6 without a mandate. What happens if Shotts, or any of the other clubs that feel betrayed, decide to take legal action?

This is hilarious, seriously

Has peoples IQs just disintegrated or dissolved.
below I believe most points are correct and apologise if some are factually incorrect 

1.    Not any of the ex junior teams who have moved to the new WOS have any say in how  the new WOS operates
2     Its the SFA who have stated they do not have enough resources to cover everyone in tier 6 but can only cover one division.
3.     The Lowland, East and South of Scotland leagues have been forced to arrange one division at tier 6 by order of the SFA
4.    They 67 new WOS clubs were invited for a video conference covering, two days I believe and asking them their views, that's it, just their views and what they are looking for.
5.     legal action by any club would be thrown out as laughable
6.     The LL, EOS and SOS when structuring the new WOS can actually say we are going to put all teams that start with the letter A,B and C to the top division and no one, not even a court of law can do anything about it.
7.      Doesn't matter what seeding people come up with for their workings, the LL,EOS and SOS have decided to add Bonnyton into the tier 6 and for simplistic reasons used the teams in the top division of the West premier and the top 3 of the championship.
8.      The 67 WOS clubs have been told that they will be able to vote in whom they think are the right people to run the new WOS league for season 21/22
9.      As far as I'm aware there will be 3 teams promoted, the winners of each conference and there will be 7 teams relegated.
10.      For me, the losers are  traditionally the weaker teams in the top flight, teams like Cumbernauld ,Rob Roy, Benburb, Troon etc... for example as they are a good bet to finish in the bottom 7, thus relegated when 2021/22 starts
11.    Junior football is dead in the West, some really cant handle it. its not the Lowland league, The East of Scotland, The South of Scotland, the SFA or the SPFL fault,  its the junior association's fault because they just kept going, not improving, no vision and being stagnant and now they forced , I'd say, 30% of junior clubs who didn't want to leave the West region junior association to join a new WOS league stating there would be no west region for season 20/21.
12..   Teams in the conference are in weaker conferences than first thought, making it actually easier to get promoted.
13.    All teams bar Boonyton are new teams joining an association thus they have to fall in line what the association decide, the junior association is in the past

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

10 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

This is hilarious, seriously

Has peoples IQs just disintegrated or dissolved.
below I believe most points are correct and apologise if some are factually incorrect 

1.    Not any of the ex junior teams who have moved to the new WOS have any say in how  the new WOS operates
2     Its the SFA who have stated they do not have enough resources to cover everyone in tier 6 but can only cover one division
3.    They 67 new WOS clubs were invited for a video conference covering, two days I believe and asking them their views, that's it, just their views and what they are looking for.
4.     legal action by any idiotic club would be thrown out as laughable
5.     The LL, EOS and SOS when structuring the new WOS can actually say we are going to put all teams that start with the letter A,B and C to the top division and no one, not even a court of law can do anything about it.
6.      Doesn't matter was seeding people come up with for their workings, the LL,EOS and SOS have decided to add Bonnyton into the tier 6 and for simplistic reasons used the teams in the top division of the West premier and the top 3 of the championship.
7.      The 67 WOS clubs have been told that they will be able to vote in whom they think are the right people to run the new WOS league for season 21/22
8.      As far as I'm aware there will be 3 teams promoted, the winners of each conference and here will be 7 teams relegated.
9.      For me, the losers are  traditionally the weaker teams in the top flight, teams like Cumbernauld ,Rob Roy, Benburb, Troon etc... for example as they are a good bet to in the bottom 7, thus relegated when 2021/22 starts
10.    Junior football is dead in the West, some really cant handle it. its not the Lowland league, The East of Scotland, The South of Scotland, the SFA or the SPFL its the junior association's fault because they just kept going, not improving, no vision and being stagnant and now they forced id say 30% of junior clubs to league the West region junior association, stating there would be no west region for season 20/21.
11..   Teams in the conference are in weaker conferences than first thought, making it actually easier to get promoted.
12.    All teams bar Boonyton are new teams joining an association thus they have to flal in line what the association decide, the junior association is in the past

Please someone dissolve this posters keyboard. What a load of absolute nonsense . 

3 minutes ago, caliy said:

Please someone dissolve this posters keyboard. What a load of absolute nonsense . 

On my Keyboard, I've got insulated carbon on the bottom, two stainless steel ends for protection and soft keys to protect my fingers, so your fecked.
I'm gonna check out this game call DOOM now, I might be back🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If the limit for tier 6 is 60 clubs then the WoSFL Premier could have 29 clubs if my maths is correct. If they were to split it into two conferences then other Junior clubs who were potentially due promotion to the WRJPL could still join.

16 for EOS, 16 for SOS, 20 Wos which is 52.  Then there is 13 for the NCL which looks like it might come into Pyramid next season,  That would make 63 in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

They go back to conferences but without being part of the JPP, and don't take part in the LL play-off for the first season? Who would be the clubs threatening legal action there - basically only Auchinleck as there's not really anyone else who could be licensed by next February and in a title winning position?

48 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

16 for EOS, 16 for SOS, 20 Wos which is 52.  Then there is 13 for the NCL which looks like it might come into Pyramid next season,  That would make 63 in my opinion.

SOS have 14 clubs with Bonnyton moving. Although the EOS will have 18 next season so the total is still 63. (with 3 reserve teams).

Edited by Marten

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If the limit for tier 6 is 60 clubs then the WoSFL Premier could have 29 clubs if my maths is correct. If they were to split it into two conferences then other Junior clubs who were potentially due promotion to the WRJPL could still join.

Was it not 64 clubs? ie 4 regional Tier 6 divisions with 16 clubs each

1 hour ago, Marten said:

SOS have 14 clubs with Bonnyton moving. Although the EOS will have 18 next season so the total is still 63. (with 3 reserve teams).

Sorry, what other club has the SOS lost?  They have 16 at the moment so losing Bonnyton will make that 15.  Also, what have I missed in the EOS?  When did they decide to move to 18 next season?