Still time left to save the grade

eamonn

Lets all start again eh ? go back to the Ayrshire region the Central region and say bye bye to big time Bankies and the made up teams with fantasy football dreams .bringing back the regions . it will again give more value to the west of Scotland  and the Scottish cup again . As for leadership go to the meetings and vote in people of value and integrity then let them get on with running the game .

49 minutes ago, eamonn said:

Lets all start again eh ? go back to the Ayrshire region the Central region and say bye bye to big time Bankies and the made up teams with fantasy football dreams .bringing back the regions . it will again give more value to the west of Scotland  and the Scottish cup again . As for leadership go to the meetings and vote in people of value and integrity then let them get on with running the game .

What's the difference between Bonnytoun and Gartcairn?

If you go back far enough, every team is a made-up team. Everyone started somewhere.

I've got a lot more respect for clubs like Inverkeithing and Tweedmouth who have built themselves from scratch to become something of which their communities can be proud, than I have for many of my neighbouring Junior clubs who have allowed themselves to stagnate into irrelevance.

Why say that Bonnyton are a made up team? They have a long tradition of  successful boys club teams which lead on to their amateur team. This then leads them to losing their players to junior or even senior teams. Why not, when given the chance, push yourself to see if they can keep hold of their players in a place where the players are comfortable. To see if your team can take the next step & create a senior team? 

By the way, I am not a fan if Bonnyton as I'm a coach at Crosshouse!

And Bonnyton Thistle have had their current senior side for a few years now.

This whole boys club thing really gets on my wick. Utterly hypocritical when we have Rossvale and Gartcairn in the West Region. Other clubs have stepped up in the past from the Juveniles.

A handful of clubs reformed in the Juniors after leaving Senior football.

This "wha's like us" guff is the biggest reason to slay the Junior grade through the heart with an almighty sharp blade.

Edited by cmontheloknow

The OP is a Kilbirnie Ladeside fan. The thread is only worth bothering with if his club are adopting this posture.
Which they won't be. Gordon Ronney's let's all stick together mantra will be right out the window now that his own team is in at Tier 6.

I agree.

It would have been better if WoSFL was a couple of dozen progressive community clubs committed to running a range of age and gender sides and improving football facilities in their communities.

The others should have been left where they were but unfortunately good joonyur men got themselves in such a fankle  trying to get one over the LL and trying to act political at a level way above their capabilities they accidentally gave the game away.

Shame 

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

I agree.

It would have been better if WoSFL was a couple of dozen progressive community clubs committed to running a range of age and gender sides and improving football facilities in their communities.

The others should have been left where they were but unfortunately good joonyur men got themselves in such a fankle  trying to get one over the LL and trying to act political at a level way above their capabilities they accidentally gave the game away.

Shame 

Its one of the reasons I always preferred the mass applications to the SoSFL. I know some people would be unhappy with the recreation of the SoSFL into something else, but there was an existing committee there to guide the league through those first few seasons. Whereas the WoSFL is a bit of blank space to be filled, as the Lowland League are trying be as hands off as possible.

What a thread mr ronney [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Mon the papers

36 minutes ago, holstein said:

Sensible post eamonn.

Let's see what this change brings but it's off to a shocking start with the rest of the pyramid not much better and least said about the sfl the better. 

The juniors must also have a fall back to the grade a way out if things get messy which they are already unfortunately. 

That list of user ID's and passwords get's longer every hour.

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:
6 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:
The OP is a Kilbirnie Ladeside fan. The thread is only worth bothering with if his club are adopting this posture.

Which they won't be. Gordon Ronney's let's all stick together mantra will be right out the window now that his own team is in at Tier 6.

People at meeting in Kilbirnie were told that Petrie never favoured a conference system whether LL were informed something different dunno but if Ronney wanted Ladeside in at tier 6 the club could have simply applied directly rather than all the hassle Ronney went thru getting every West junior club onboard. Personally believe every club should be at same level even Bonnyton.

9 hours ago, eamonn said:

Did you say people of value and Integrity? Righty ho!

1 hour ago, clash city rocker said:

People at meeting in Kilbirnie were told that Petrie never favoured a conference system whether LL were informed something different dunno but if Ronney wanted Ladeside in at tier 6 the club could have simply applied directly rather than all the hassle Ronney went thru getting every West junior club onboard. Personally believe every club should be at same level even Bonnyton.

It appears to me that Ronney dragged teams across against their will, I can’t believe every club were happy about filling out an application form.

Edited by The Informer

I think we've found who is behind the multiple ID's  😂

I don't think @Tynieroseneeds anyone reporting this lunatic he's well known, pathetic that a grown adult conducts himself in this way. He'll be reporting PnB for GDPR breaches again   😂

Looks like he's back again, dear god.

Edited by Burnieman

Your way off the mark if you think its Isa [emoji849]

I think we've found who is behind the multiple ID's  [emoji23]
I don't think [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]needs anyone reporting this lunatic he's well known, pathetic that a grown adult conducts himself in this way. He'll be reporting PnB for GDPR breaches again   [emoji23]

I think we've found who is behind the multiple ID's  [emoji23]
I don't think [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]needs anyone reporting this lunatic he's well known, pathetic that a grown adult conducts himself in this way. He'll be reporting PnB for GDPR breaches again   [emoji23]

While I don’t believe JuniorFitbaSC is Goudie, Goudie HAS been at it on Facebook - “P&B shared a private message”.

Urgh.

9 hours ago, Burnieman said:

I think we've found who is behind the multiple ID's  😂

I don't think @Tynieroseneeds anyone reporting this lunatic he's well known, pathetic that a grown adult conducts himself in this way. He'll be reporting PnB for GDPR breaches again   😂

He’s got 5 or 6 IDs on the Fife forum...........he’s madder than a box of frogs.