What if your club dies?

I would miss football but not as much as it would mean I started following a club rival so i would be stuck with the national team... [emoji1751]
On second thoughts put the candy away n follow my fav bpl team.

If it wasn't for IPTV I wouldn't watch any games on TV. I used to go to a lot of local South of Scotland games any time QoS were away. I expect I would do that and take in games as a neutral throughout Scotland and then eventually England. I'd genuinely rather go and watch a Lowland League match over any game on TV.

The thought of not having Ayr United and being unable to go to Somerset park every other week scares me. I used to go along to some Troon Juniors games when I was younger so I guess i would maybe do that again. Or I would just pick games to attend as a neutral.
But in all honesty i would probably lose almost all interest if Ayr didn't exist.

On 02/05/2020 at 00:08, Skyline Drifter said:

We won't be dying any time soon, not due to this coronavirus anyway, despite what weetoonlad fantasises about.

How can you be sure? With us missing out on a cup run i'd have thought we'd be looking at a loss this season.

Form a Fan’s Club and make sure you get you application into the East of Scotland League, West of Scotland League or Highland League dependent on your geographical area. Applications for the EOSFL and WOSFL must be in by 31st March 2021.

The Pyramid is both organic and dynamic. Your club will not die. But it will take time and patience to rebuild.

On 30 April 2020 at 18:14, TheGoon said:

Started a thread on our forum about this rather grim matter, thought I might as well put it here too. 

If your club, for whatever reason, didn’t make it out the other side of the pandemic, what would you do? 

Phoenix clubs will definitely emerge, the Juniors that survive will be circling like vultures looking for any punters they can get, but would you be interested? Would you go as far as supporting your rival or one of the bigot brothers just to stay involved in football? 

Personally, I’d retain an interest in the sport but couldn’t foresee myself becoming invested in another club. I think I’d enjoy Morton 2.0 bobbing about the proper seaside leagues for a wee while, but if we started stagnating, I’d get sick of it very quickly. 

Would anyone chuck it completely? 

Third Lanark forum for this pish.

41 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I think I'd support the nuclear bombing of Cappielow.

Have you ever been to Cappielow Park ? If you had, you would know it was a real ground - like 'Love St' (St Mirren Park), Douglas Park, Brockville, Somerset Park, Broomfield etc. 

Enjoy Legoland!