Info required for possible pod cast

Kp91

I'm thinking of doing a possible amatuer podcast about clubs and managers so if any clubs are looking for a manager or coaches let me know and I'll add it to the podcast and if any managers may be interested in having a chat on the podcast let me know aswell, just trying to get an idea of wether it's worth me doing one for the amateurs or not also if there is anything you think may be useful to add to a possible podcast that people would be interested in then drop me any ideas on here , ideally I'd like to help clubs looking for managers and coaches and also speak to current managers, I'm just getting info together at the minute so if u know any clubs looking for managers or coaches let me know and I'll contact the club's to get more info from them directly and if any managers would be interested in something like this also drop a reply on here and I'll get in touch at some point, thanks 

Edited by Kp91