What exactly are his credentials??

thebairns57

Thanks for the replies guys

I didn't really want to email him and ask for his CV 

And Assim you didn't really need to use it as another opportunity to have a dig, just makes you look a bit bitter

Edited by santheman

12 minutes ago, santheman said:

And Assim you didn't really need to use it as another opportunity to have a dig, just makes you look a bit bitter

Wouldn't have to email for that. I stumbled across his LinkedIn profile :)

Fairweather, Lowland team and Asim pretty much nailed it re George.

What i can tell you is he's the driving force of our club. He has the complete loyalty and respect from his fellow directors, manager, coaching staff, players and even us hardy few supporters. 

The relative success enjoyed by the club would not have been possible without him. 

The work he does for us and other clubs is relentless. Those people criticising and making pathetic attempts at question his competancy, just keep in mind where Junior integration into the pyramid was heading before he took matters into his own hands.

I think the expression your looking for is Thank You.

5 hours ago, santheman said:

No idea what yer on about I'm not bitter about anything in the non-league apart from the Oban not joining the WoSFL.

3 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Fairweather, Lowland team and Asim pretty much nailed it re George.

What i can tell you is he's the driving force of our club. He has the complete loyalty and respect from his fellow directors, manager, coaching staff, players and even us hardy few supporters. 

The relative success enjoyed by the club would not have been possible without him. 

The work he does for us and other clubs is relentless. Those people criticising and making pathetic attempts at question his competancy, just keep in mind where Junior integration into the pyramid was heading before he took matters into his own hands.

I think the expression your looking for is Thank You.

Dearie me.

I really hope you don't know where he lives.

That there got a bit sort of...well...creepy & odd sounding.

8 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

No idea what yer on about I'm not bitter about anything in the non-league apart from the Oban not joining the WoSFL.

Definitely not. The bitter ones are the guys who’ve been posting on here for all of 10 minutes and trying to cast doubt over the WoSL. 

Edited by Jerry Macguire

1 hour ago, holstein said:

Very strange indeed . Given bsc have no fans other than kids they rope in to stand about for big games this has to be a committee member. 

To think his scandalous accusations about Pollok and Talbot elsewhere not a good start to making friends with the true big guns in non league football. 

BSC do not have a committee. They have a board of directors. I can assure you I have no official role at BSC. Just a fan. The scandalous accusations as you call them, i believe to be true and no amount of threats, bullying and name calling will persuade me otherwise. True big boys of non league football? Perhaps. Small minded, nasty little men living in the past? Definitely. 

Welcome to the future.