What WOSFL club do you follow?

I’m an Irvine Meadow fan because I’m from Irvine.

One of my best mates is a Buffs fan. There’s certainly a rivalry there but have never felt a hatred like a Cumnock/ Talbot or Beith/ Blasties rivalry.

I started going to games in 2005 just after we had been relegated to the Ayrshire District League. I became a regular in 2009 when I didn’t have to work Saturdays.

I was on the committee for a short period of time in 2017/18 but had to give it up due to lack of time. I still help out when I can.

Can’t imagine supporting anyone else.

Starting watching Pollok with my Grandad from the age of 6/7 for a few years but being from the east end Shettleston always was the team I looked out for...followed Maryhill when they had their success in the late 90s as my cousin played but found myself back at the Town ever since for ma sins....

1 hour ago, Town Crier said:

Starting watching Pollok with my Grandad from the age of 6/7 for a few years but being from the east end Shettleston always was the team I looked out for...followed Maryhill when they had their success in the late 90s as my cousin played but found myself back at the Town ever since for ma sins....

Only the lonely.......

On the Committee at Arthurlie, Was and (Still am) a celtic man but about 7-8 years ago me and the old man was looking for something to do one night and we went up to watch arthurlie play partick thistle reserves in a friendly and we ended kept going every week 

Edited by megaspinnernet2

6 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
On 30/04/2020 at 16:06, Kenny*******Powers said:
Its actually a joke how many Talbot supporters are in Annbank, when they have a team right on their doorstep 

Tuckers from Annbank his brother runs the pub , I'm sure kenny Paterson is from annbank too must be a few talbot folk in that pub

Let's face it if someone is from annbank born and bred and they support talbot whether or not some talbot legends run a pub or a shop or whatever or if a legendary player is from the village or not if you don't support the village you are from you should be hanging your head in shame.

It's totally going against the whole point of non league football.

Nothing but a glory hunting turn coat who brings shame on the village. 

Let's face it if someone is from annbank born and bred and they support talbot whether or not some talbot legends run a pub or a shop or whatever or if a legendary player is from the village or not if you don't support the village you are from you should be hanging your head in shame.
It's totally going against the whole point of non league football.
Nothing but a glory hunting turn coat who brings shame on the village. 
That's a bit harsh is it no lol

• 2 years later...
On 30/04/2020 at 08:15, Hooseoffleet said:

Annbank is my team. Hard tae stop this year. Big money coming in from a local fishmonger. Catch us if ye can. 

Good to see they're doing well and already promoted to the Premier Division for next season. Any idea if they would look to move to the WoS in the future?

Bankies since they set out to climb back to their "rightful" position in the leagues. Where that takes us is another matter but let's make it sustainable this time and, at least a Tier or two higher than the WoS.

Edited by Dev

Brought up in an Ants household. As I am Pollok(correct spelling) born and bred would get bus to Southside Nou Camp with mates. Still look for both results.

Have followed Div 4 this term, but as my local team in now in Div 3. Next season will be going to Div 3 games. Also will be seen at a number of SOS games too.

My boy plays for a west team, but am no telling which.

Never a short answer with me.