Gartcairn fc

CLUB STATEMENT

As the season has came to an early close due to the restrictions imposed with the covid 19 virus the players and committee of Gartcairn fc would like to thank all who supported and helped us on our journey this season.

With the move to the new West league next season we ask for your continued support.

A number of season ticket holders have enquired about what happens with missed games and to that note we at Gartcairn believe in looking after those that have helped to look after us.

We are replacing every season ticket bought last season with a free one for season 2020/21

We appreciate your support and hope this goes some way to showing that.

In these times much as football doesn’t matter it gives us something to look forward to.

We hope everyone stays safe and we all come through this together as one.

Thank you.

Alex McDowall

Chairman

Gartcairn FC

Guest Mr Happy

A true supporter of your club, wouldn’t take you up on your generous offer of the complimentary season ticket.
It certainly wasn’t your choice to end the season early,
Clubs struggle at the best of times, and to be offering complimentary ( good will gesture, I get all that ) as nice as it is, will have ‘ another’ financial hit for your club.
Good luck going forward, but hopefully your supporters will do the right thing and ‘support’ the club.
I’m a season ticket holder at Clydebank and I certainly wouldn’t expect nor would I except a complimentary season ticket for something that was way out of the clubs control.

Just my 2p worth. [emoji6]

18 hours ago, sctv said:

CLUB STATEMENT

As the season has came to an early close due to the restrictions imposed with the covid 19 virus the players and committee of Gartcairn fc would like to thank all who supported and helped us on our journey this season.

With the move to the new West league next season we ask for your continued support.

A number of season ticket holders have enquired about what happens with missed games and to that note we at Gartcairn believe in looking after those that have helped to look after us.

We are replacing every season ticket bought last season with a free one for season 2020/21

We appreciate your support and hope this goes some way to showing that.

In these times much as football doesn’t matter it gives us something to look forward to.

We hope everyone stays safe and we all come through this together as one.

Thank you.

Alex McDowall

Chairman

Gartcairn FC

tremendous gesture on the clubs part...but I'm sure they'll still buy them

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
100% ability, 0% mobility!

Great advert for the club if his heart is in it!

Mobility not everything at this level, a good organiser and someone who can keep the ball and spread it round i watched a few players in this grade do that for me a good signing for the club

9 hours ago, The clean living guy said:

Any futher forward with the stands/cover that has been spoke about over last couple of years? 

I’ll stick my neck out and say it’s no closer than when the idea was first conceived. 

Pitch will be re laid by September and stands are ordered while dug out are built along with upgraded changing rooms however we cant install any of this for obvious reasons, well obvious to most.

Gary Harkins is a superb signing on and off the park and im sure will prove any doubters wrong

On 06/07/2020 at 20:25, Gartcairn Army said:

Pitch will be re laid by September and stands are ordered while dug out are built along with upgraded changing rooms however we cant install any of this for obvious reasons, well obvious to most.

Gary Harkins is a superb signing on and off the park and im sure will prove any doubters wrong

Photos of the stands that’ve been ordered? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...