The Edinburgh Cyclist

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

For all the cyclist fans on here.

This guy goes around Edinburgh trying to find issues with anyone and films it all as.if hes batman or something.

My work system blocks Youtube, but based on the bolded part above, I cn confidently deliver my verdict of.....

Cúnt.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

This guy goes around Edinburgh trying to find issues with anyone and films it all as.if hes batman or something.

He cycles to work, and records law breaking drivers. Shame there isn't a system like in London where you can upload the video and these c***s get fined for mobile phone use.

Edited by Ginaro

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

For all the cyclist fans on here.

Maybe he could film lawbreaking cyclists if he's so concerned about health and safety. There would be plenty of work for him. 

That's what annoys me about Edinburgh cyclists- the f*cking hypocrisy. Have a go at car drivers for seeming to endanger them and then skittle old ladies while you're riding illegally on the pavement.

Edinburgh Council put a ad on Facebook in the winter "Watch out for cyclists in the dark". Cue lots of replies about how it's illegal to cycle without lights in the dark and the Council should be doing something about that instead. 

A pair of bellends tbf. This sticking your nose into other people's business does my tits in. 

Poor driving and poor cycling.
Not saying the bmw guy is right at all either just this guy seems determined to find issues.

Maybe he could film lawbreaking cyclists if he's so concerned about health and safety. There would be plenty of work for him. 
That's what annoys me about Edinburgh cyclists- the f*cking hypocrisy. Have a go at car drivers for seeming to endanger them and then skittle old ladies while you're riding illegally on the pavement.
Edinburgh Council put a ad on Facebook in the winter "Watch out for cyclists in the dark". Cue lots of replies about how it's illegal to cycle without lights in the dark and the Council should be doing something about that instead. 
Would regularly see cyclists use roads then sneak through red lights on pavements also motorbikes filtering through moving traffic.

Cyclist is definitely not the principal arsehole on this video. White BMW man fails to see a green light, then uses his phone driving, then drives aggressively, then tries to act the hardman combined with loadsamoney. Odd thread.

Edited by The OP

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Have a go at car drivers for seeming to endanger them

You don't think using a phone, speeding or close passing (at a pinch point in this video) is endangering cyclists?

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I notice both of them are blocking a fairly busy route too. Cnuts. 

It was the driver who was stopped in the road blocking traffic, and then the traffic lights were red anyway.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Would regularly see cyclists use roads then sneak through red lights on pavements also motorbikes filtering through moving traffic.

Motorbikes filtering through moving traffic is not illegal.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

It's really dangerous, they're assuming that nobody wants to change lanes. If the traffic is moving then wait.

Or, you could check it's safe to do so before changing lane? 

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

It's really dangerous, they're assuming that nobody wants to change lanes. If the traffic is moving then wait.

If you hit a motorcyclist while changing lanes it’s likely your fault for not checking your fucking mirrors.