New Adverts

I purchased Platinum purely because I've had my money's worth over the years from this forum and wanted to give back (I used ad-block for the majority anyway). The state of that advert that was screenshotted a few posts above is cheeky as f**k though. :lol:

Completely OTT of course but it's more money and that's consistent with the ad policy on here for the last few years. To use the current situation and claim that people are somehow seeing less Internet ads while they're stuck at home and online all day is frankly abhorrent.

18 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Completely OTT of course but it's more money and that's consistent with the ad policy on here for the last few years. To use the current situation and claim that people are somehow seeing less Internet ads while they're stuck at home and online all day is frankly abhorrent.

Our traffic is down 21% on this time last year.

pieandbovril-traffic-april-2020.JPG

Coupled with the reduction in traffic the overall ad industry spend has dropped over 40%.

If you fancy ready more about that here you go;

https://www.match2one.com/blog/how-the-coronavirus-is-affecting-digital-advertising/

You probably know better though.

13 hours ago, Div said:

Our traffic is down 21% on this time last year.

pieandbovril-traffic-april-2020.JPG

Coupled with the reduction in traffic the overall ad industry spend has dropped over 40%.

If you fancy ready more about that here you go;

https://www.match2one.com/blog/how-the-coronavirus-is-affecting-digital-advertising/

You probably know better though.

Imagine the SPFL hadn't correctly wound everyone up?

You should be thanking Mr Doncaster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2020 at 10:00, RawB93 said:

Honestly such a big fan of Div getting pelted with reds every time he posts.

Marshmallo red dots every single thing I post. I've absolutely no idea why, but he seems to enjoy it 😁

1 hour ago, Smurph said:

This is unacceptable. I do not wish to be advertised such filth.

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 10.41.29.png

Scottish Football Club advertising on a Scottish Football website. Seems pretty logical to me!

• 1 month later...

The annoying AF pop up ads are back today, Android and chrome. It's great that I've been selected for a new EE mobile but I'd rather stick to reading if Airdrie are going to get beat playing 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 next season thank you very much...

Edited by cb_diamond

• 1 year later...
On 25/09/2021 at 07:54, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm getting adverts despite paying for Platinum Membership. As a member of the elite, why do I have to suffer this inconvenience? Can a man be sent to fix it?

Have sent you a PM on this!