WoSFL Licensing

2 minutes ago, StevieG said:

So a 3G pitch in a cage with no rain cover whatsoever and no pie stall maketh the standards that the SFA deem the ground standards that pyramid clubs should attain to….

Seriously.

If they've got a licence now that would mean cover for a 100. There's something in there about refreshments as well.

49 minutes ago, StevieG said:

So a 3G pitch in a cage with no rain cover whatsoever and no pie stall maketh the standards that the SFA deem the ground standards that pyramid clubs should attain to….

Seriously.

So a Pie Stall is top of the agenda to attain a Licence 

SERIOUSLY !!!!

16 minutes ago, StevieG said:

Seriously.

Wait a minute, until recently New Tinto Park had no cover either...

1 minute ago, Eric's Cantina said:

I was through at Bonnyton in November and there was zero cover

Well 6 months later and there obviously is cover otherwise they wouldn't be licensed.

You can see the metal frame going up in March behind the camera.

Don't forget to mention to SFA that their is nae Pie Stall too (Well according to StevieG anyway) [emoji85][emoji41]
Have they got toilets yet?
When Talbot were there you had to use the toilets in dressing rooms.

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

As people pointed out for years the ground criteria isn't an impossible task. The bar is set fairly low.

I may be wrong but when Bonnyton left the South last year there certainly wasn’t a Stand which is a requisite requirement and not ever any covered area whatsoever unless they’ve added these things in the last few months ! 

3 minutes ago, AML67 said:

I may be wrong but when Bonnyton left the South last year there certainly wasn’t a Stand which is a requisite requirement and not ever any covered area whatsoever unless they’ve added these things in the last few months ! 

You are right, this was the case

Is this the Bonnyton cover in the background here (in front of the industrial shed, as opposed to being ther industrial shed)? I haven'ty been to get my bearings of what's what.

(from BT facebook, saying it's Townholm)

May be an image of 4 people, people standing and outdoors

Edited by cmontheloknow

Sure I seen on here at start of season Maybole were putting in floodlights. Did it happen and are they likely to be going for licence in near future.  Would also have thought Whitletts would go for it with facilities at Dam park.

Sure I seen on here at start of season Maybole were putting in floodlights. Did it happen and are they likely to be going for licence in near future.  Would also have thought Whitletts would go for it with facilities at Dam park.
Whitletts are moving back to the Whitletts area to a facility currently used by their youth/community wing. Facility isn't WOSL compliant so staying at Dam Park for at least 22/23.