WoSFL Licensing

8 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

More they don’t shout count the numbers of eggs they have before they hatch? Fair play waiting on everything to be stamped, sealed and signed. Experience can suggest a nudge and a wink, can mean more than whatever you interpret it to mean.

I don’t expect Talbot will announce anything until the dotted line is signed and it’s a done deal but can see why the Bankies would celebrate, it’s been their long term goal and arguably have taken the entirety of junior football with them on the journey. 

The deadline has been extended until June.Thats why Talbot and Medda haven’t announced anything! They haven’t got their licenses yet,we have.

23 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

We’re all proud of OUR club

Which one of your 3 clubs out of Hurlford,Talbot and Meadow are you proud of?

I thought that was a very nice certificate ahead of being admitted membership!

Your forgetting my work for Beith, Rob Roy and a few others that spring to mind. Very proud of all my work... perhaps gaining as much experience as possible is why Talbot TeeVee competes with championships teams for views and no Bankies TV.... oooooo went there! Popcorn oot, P&B is kicking off the night lads!  😂😂😂😂

On a serious note was talking to another poster how I miss the old days of p&b, despite the abuse being dished out more then it’s kinda turned into an information source (which is probably more functional) but miss the days of looking forward to RRG’s latest spin, latest spat on some committee, rumours etc. Really added to a Saturday, did you see so n so, what were they on about. How could they say XYZ. I was talking to my postman who’s his cousin. 

Think a lot of folk still check it but don’t get involved. Hopefully it picks up a bit again 

10 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Probably because there's been very little football to talk about for the past year and a bit.

Very true bud, on the back of big disagreements n all but we’ve all got there now. With one hell of a season to look forward to! Hopefully see some of the older characters and some new ones in the process. Perhaps do an amnesty or reset to get some of them back lol... that said some i don’t miss at all

Edited by Killiepiyo

8 hours ago, Shanner said:

lockdown has not been kind to you

Nope, but some on here might like to know that Talbot were fully compliant with the license requirements and the application was sent on to the same board meeting as Clydebank’s. So not sure how that fits in with theories but thought I’d pass it on.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Nope, but some on here might like to know that Talbot were fully compliant with the license requirements and the application was sent on to the same board meeting as Clydebank’s. So not sure how that fits in with theories but thought I’d pass it on.

Just joshing about how bad things must be if you're missing that galoot RRG.

• 2 weeks later...

A number of clubs hoping to get their Licence this summer seemingly including:

Auchinleck Talbot, Clydebank, Cumnock Juniors, Darvel and Irvine Meadow.

Others which have shown some interest seem to include:

Gartcairn, Glenafton, Kilwinning Rangers, Petershill, Rutherglen Glencairn, St Roch's and Yoker.

Lots of other clubs seem to have spent lots of effort on up-grading their grounds during the long lay-offs due to covid. Thinking Maybole etc. Has anyone heard of other clubs joining the list going for a Licence over the next year or two?