WoSFL Licensing

I have zero idea of what you're talking about and can only surmise that there's trolling going on. Adding to ignore list. 
It's about his 50th troll ID. Ballermk was one of his previous ones, as was Traffordab and a whole host of others. Something wrong with him.

23 hours ago, gaswork said:
On 20/04/2021 at 08:32, BANKIEBILL said:
You do realise btw that the post re our licence came from Fair Weather Fan - who I don't think is a Bankie. We were given the go ahead ( by the SFA I understand  ) to tell Trust members and our fans so did so as its a huge deal for us, the result of endless hours ( years actually ) of effort, lobbying, fundraising and engaging properly with the folk responsible for granting the licence. This wasn't a case of a bunch of entitled chancers turning up to waive their hands and a compliant park suddenly appearing as if by magic. I have 50 years next year invested in my club. Every single Board member - and those that came before them - has huge emotional, financial and the kind of ties that only come through hard graft and the labour of love that is a fitba club. A local Councillor has stretched sinews and no doubt the patience of many to get - what has been for many years if not always - a council facility up to scratch. He's the guy that turns up on a Saturday night when he's told that it looks like there are neds in the Car Park because he cares about the place. My friends have worked for free - indeed dug deep into their pockets and will continue to do so because the club means so much. The folk tasked with the application are the best ... busy professional folk who gave up a lot of precious time. 
Bankies Alive's connection stretches almost as long as New Kilbowie Park was built as his dad was on the Juniors committee. We're rightly proud of this achievement and have done things the right way all down the line. Hopefully there is good news to come from other clubs but we should not be - explicitly or otherwise - castigated for being show offs or being premature with news. Indeed we held back when others were publicly announcing progress. 
Btw anyone at Yoker who knows the whole story will tell you that they have benefited greatly by our involvement at Holm Park which is now 13 years in. 

All that doesn't change the fact yous are a bunch of opportunist chancers with clydebank juniors fc as a club having the highest amount of scummy fans than any other club in non league and that's saying something, no amount of window dressing on social media or elsewhere will change than reputation.

post-28225-14359382197167_thumb.jpg

Dalkeith Thistle got an extension to June 22nd to prove they were in full compliance so Talbot and Meadow may have also been given time to get one last box ticked:

GROUND IMPROVEMENTS: SFA CLUB LICENSING
Brief update: Work is well underway on our extension to the pavilion. This is to create toilets in both the home & away dressing rooms - the last bit of major work required to make the ground compliant with SFA Licensing criteria and suitable for women's football.

The club has been given a deadline date of 22nd June 2021 to provide evidence of full compliance with the Entry Level criteria, and we're confident everything will be in place by then.

It has been a busy lockdown period off the park - the committee has worked extremely hard to get the club into such a good position, in difficult circumstances.

All being well, we hope to host some Scottish Cup action next season when things get back up and running again.

We are very grateful to Midlothian Council for their investment in the property - These improvements would not have been possible without the help and support of our local Councillors Stephen Curran, Colin Cassidy and Margot Russell.

On 20/04/2021 at 18:23, gaswork said:
On 20/04/2021 at 08:32, BANKIEBILL said:
You do realise btw that the post re our licence came from Fair Weather Fan - who I don't think is a Bankie. We were given the go ahead ( by the SFA I understand  ) to tell Trust members and our fans so did so as its a huge deal for us, the result of endless hours ( years actually ) of effort, lobbying, fundraising and engaging properly with the folk responsible for granting the licence. This wasn't a case of a bunch of entitled chancers turning up to waive their hands and a compliant park suddenly appearing as if by magic. I have 50 years next year invested in my club. Every single Board member - and those that came before them - has huge emotional, financial and the kind of ties that only come through hard graft and the labour of love that is a fitba club. A local Councillor has stretched sinews and no doubt the patience of many to get - what has been for many years if not always - a council facility up to scratch. He's the guy that turns up on a Saturday night when he's told that it looks like there are neds in the Car Park because he cares about the place. My friends have worked for free - indeed dug deep into their pockets and will continue to do so because the club means so much. The folk tasked with the application are the best ... busy professional folk who gave up a lot of precious time. 
Bankies Alive's connection stretches almost as long as New Kilbowie Park was built as his dad was on the Juniors committee. We're rightly proud of this achievement and have done things the right way all down the line. Hopefully there is good news to come from other clubs but we should not be - explicitly or otherwise - castigated for being show offs or being premature with news. Indeed we held back when others were publicly announcing progress. 
Btw anyone at Yoker who knows the whole story will tell you that they have benefited greatly by our involvement at Holm Park which is now 13 years in. 

All that doesn't change the fact yous are a bunch of opportunist chancers with clydebank juniors fc as a club having the highest amount of scummy fans than any other club in non league and that's saying something, no amount of window dressing on social media or elsewhere will change than reputation.

On 21/04/2021 at 12:22, Burnieman said:
On 20/04/2021 at 19:40, BANKIEBILL said:
I have zero idea of what you're talking about and can only surmise that there's trolling going on. Adding to ignore list. 

It's about his 50th troll ID. Ballermk was one of his previous ones, as was Traffordab and a whole host of others. Something wrong with him.

Guess it's only fair to give an extension, in order to get work done. Must be hard during the pandemic getting workers and materials. Hopefully  the majority will be licensed asap, a real bonus for the fans. Admittedly the costs will be out of reach for some clubs - don't blame them for holding back.

On 20/04/2021 at 08:06, Bankies Alive said:

Maybe they’re quiet because they didn’t get licensed?

More they don’t shout count the numbers of eggs they have before they hatch? Fair play waiting on everything to be stamped, sealed and signed. Experience can suggest a nudge and a wink, can mean more than whatever you interpret it to mean.

I don’t expect Talbot will announce anything until the dotted line is signed and it’s a done deal but can see why the Bankies would celebrate, it’s been their long term goal and arguably have taken the entirety of junior football with them on the journey. 

37 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

not a bad player for us , but I honestly think him and pettigrew are by their best.

He was solid for us, Thought ardrossan would have been a good fit for him with how they like to use their wingers. Exactly the player you’d want latching and smashing balls in the box. Not sure how Glens are set up but wouldn’t write him off. Age gets the legs but no the heid.

Tucker got pelters for letting pettigrew go the last time but like all of us players change and develop over time. Some times that’s with a team other times it’s in another direction. Tucker said he wasn’t the same player that left Talbot and that wasn’t he had got any poorer it was he went in another direction. Couldn’t justify spending x amount of the budget on a player he’d have trouble fitting into the system. Don’t think it was anything personal, more a footballing decision, the type I’m glad I don’t have to make. if your Glens, tried and tested player who’s dependable, makes a lot of sense.

anyway typed way more than I planned, I wouldn’t write them off. Besides I think you’ve got the bookies pick of who will score against Talbot next season sorted lol 

Sean's best days are well behind him.

Big Sean is one of the most experienced players at our level and if Glens use him to his strengths will be in the top ten scorers this season. 

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Big Sean is one of the most experienced players at our level and if Glens use him to his strengths will be in the top ten scorers this season

Smashing big lad but, alas, this won’t happen.