WoSFL Licensing

37 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

It was posted to our members yesterday. Our members own the club, they have a right to know.

How others outside our club see it, is upto the. Or in some cases, how the gas chamber they appear to be sitting in lets them see it.

The guy is right about one thing though. You lads do like a bit of attention.

11 hours ago, gaswork said:

Yoker will be soon just the freeloading chancers have got in ahead of them so they can feel all important.

Enjoy being stuck in tier 6 for the rest of the decade you frauds.

Forgive me if i am wrong but given Holm park development was paid for by West Dunbartonshire council. A council area Yoker isnt within the boundary of,  then who really has brought more to the table in the development of the ground to licence requirements?

Or would you prefer they were at Faifley?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Maybe they have but decided not to high five each other on a forum.

You seem awfully upset over something thats absolutely not even a remotely contentious issue? Clydebanks board informed the community owners of the club of a development in the clubs position as they are mandated to do, people have in Clydebank and im sure in many other clubs worked their arses off to achieve licensing standard and if fans of any of those clubs want to express their happiness over it then i dont see the issue. The only people going on about this at any great length now are you and that weirdo with a particular hatred of Clydebank, I mean batter in, I’ll be delighted for Cumnock and Medda/Buffs etc when it happens and if it happens for a club I dont particularly like then i’ll not really give it much thought, its just a bit strange. Anyway, all the best for Talbot going for theirs and im sure when you achieve it you’ll want to congratulate your own hard working folks behind the scenes (and im sure they’ll appreciate it).

6 hours ago, not man of the match said:

It was posted to our members yesterday. Our members own the club, they have a right to know.

How others outside our club see it, is upto the. Or in some cases, how the gas chamber they appear to be sitting in lets them see it.

I was quite pleased for the friends we've made at the Bankies until that last bit.

The gas chamber ?

Really ?

After that comment I hope Pollok kick you black & fucking blue 'cos you've just lost all goodwill with that.

My last word on the matter. P***k.

Edited by Black Pennel
Should've been a capital "P" for that arrogant p***k.

2 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

I was quite pleased for the friends we've made at the Bankies until that last bit.

The gas chamber ?

Really ?

After that comment I hope Pollok kick you black & fucking blue 'cos you've just lost all goodwill with that.

Oh piss off you know what it meant... stop trying to spin it

The gas chamber ?
Really ?

Do you drink with gaswork?

Why would you want anyone to be kicked black and blue? What a strange thing to say.

Lost all goodwill? Ok[emoji102]

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You seem awfully upset over something thats absolutely not even a remotely contentious issue? Clydebanks board informed the community owners of the club of a development in the clubs position as they are mandated to do, people have in Clydebank and im sure in many other clubs worked their arses off to achieve licensing standard and if fans of any of those clubs want to express their happiness over it then i dont see the issue. The only people going on about this at any great length now are you and that weirdo with a particular hatred of Clydebank, I mean batter in, I’ll be delighted for Cumnock and Medda/Buffs etc when it happens and if it happens for a club I dont particularly like then i’ll not really give it much thought, its just a bit strange. Anyway, all the best for Talbot going for theirs and im sure when you achieve it you’ll want to congratulate your own hard working folks behind the scenes (and im sure they’ll appreciate it).

You're absolutely right. Well done to everyone at Clydebank.

Well done too to those clubs who have been given the same information but are waiting for it to be formalised before announcing it.

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You're absolutely right. Well done to everyone at Clydebank.

Well done too to those clubs who have been given the same information but are waiting for it to be formalised before announcing it.

Maybe some clubs didn’t get board approval?

Do you drink with gaswork?

Why would you want anyone to be kicked black and blue? What a strange thing to say.

Lost all goodwill? Ok[emoji102]
Usually it's clydebank fans threatening to kick or punch people black and blue.

A horrible group of deluded entitled supporters as you will ever see all because you were a crappy embarrassing senior club once upon a time .

Freeloading chancers never a more apt label to give to a club.

A horrible group of deluded entitled supporters as you will ever see all because you were a crappy embarrassing senior club once upon a time .

You should bottle that anger and sell it.

You sir, are a fud. You’re hatred is sad, but funny.

49 minutes ago, gaswork said:

Were a senior club?

We’re a senior club just now.

Darvel FC were informed that they have met all the requirements to be granted their SFA licence. The final approval will be signed off at the SFA annual AGM in June. At this point the club will be fully licensed 

Well done to you and the guys Mick. Lots of good work going on at the park by all accounts.

All clubs who are striving for their Scottish FA Licence, whether this summer or at some point in the future, should be congratulated and encouraged. Clubs should be rightly proud to shout it from the rooftops when they are confirmed to be compliant, as the task is far from an easy one and needs everyone at the club to buy into the vision. The benefits massively outweigh the costs, but it takes a huge amount of effort.

There should be nobody criticising any club for doing this, and nobody criticising any club for not doing it either if they are not ready for it yet.

But nobody should be criticising clubs for being proud of this achievement as it is indeed quite an achievement.

37 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

Well done to you and the guys Mick. Lots of good work going on at the park by all accounts.

Thanks mate, it’s great for all the clubs. I love seeing clubs progressing off the park.

Great to see a club like Clydebank after all the challenges it’s faced over the years starting to put the foundations in place to get to we’re they should have always been.

Seeing clubs progressing or working towards their licence is great for the leagues, the players and more importantly the fans and wider community.