WoSFL Licensing

Yoker will be soon just the freeloading chancers have got in ahead of them so they can feel all important.

Enjoy being stuck in tier 6 for the rest of the decade you frauds.

🤣🤣🤣

Go lie down and sweat it out flower.

Rest of the decade, rest of forever. It’s not really that important. Progress is what’s important.

Yoker will look after themselves, good luck to them. We have no animosity with them and never have. Of course, we want to beat each other when we play each other. That’s football.

We’re all working together to improve the local facility for the long term future. What a lovely story.

2 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

How many clubs in the wosfl have been licensed or is it to early for official notification

Zero new clubs have been licensed until approved by the SFA board, think the next meeting is later this month or it'll be at the AGM in June.

However some clubs have said they tick all the boxes and the licensing committee has forwarded them to the board - so five clubs are expected to be granted a licence by the SFA board: Auchinleck, Clydebank, Cumnock, Darvel, Irvine Meadow.

34 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Zero new clubs have been licensed until approved by the SFA board, think the next meeting is later this month or it'll be at the AGM in June.

However some clubs have said they tick all the boxes and the licensing committee has forwarded them to the board - so five clubs are expected to be granted a licence by the SFA board: Auchinleck, Clydebank, Cumnock, Darvel, Irvine Meadow.

So why are Clydebank congratulating themselves?

31 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Because we’ve had confirmation that the board have approved our license and we’ve been told that we’ll get our certificate after the SFA AGM.

You’d have to ask the other clubs if they’ve had the same confirmation as we’ve had.

37 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Sounds like they've been forwarded from the Licencing Committee to the SFA Board for approval. Which is basically just a formality that gets confirmed at the AGM. Since that's become the process I haven't heard of a single club being turned down despite people scaremongering.

As for congratulating themselves, it seems more that the Clydebank Board/Committee were informing the club's Trust members & fans of the news and thanking those that played a part in it.

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Sounds like they've been forwarded from the Licencing Committee to the SFA Board for approval. Which is basically just a formality that gets confirmed at the AGM. Since that's become the process I haven't heard of a single club being turned down despite people scaremongering.

As for congratulating themselves, it seems more that the Clydebank Board/Committee were informing the club's Trust members & fans of the news and thanking those that played a part in it.

We’ve got SFA board approval 

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Maybe they have but decided not to high five each other on a forum.

Some of the clubs have done similar things already and when those came out there was the same sort of discussion on here around the news.

Cumnock put out a tweet at the time.

Darvel's Chair mentioned on a podcast they'd met all the requirements or something along those lines. Can't remember if there was anything written.

Irvine Meadow had something written but as I recall it was more of an update that they still had some finishing touches to do.

Auchinleck Talbot you would probably know better than me. I don't remember anything specific to licensing but there has been updates on the ground improvements they've been doing.

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Some of the clubs have done similar things already and when those came out there was the same sort of discussion on here around the news.

Cumnock put out a tweet at the time.

Darvel's Chair mentioned on a podcast they'd met all the requirements or something along those lines. Can't remember if there was anything written.

Irvine Meadow had something written but as I recall it was more of an update that they still had some finishing touches to do.

Auchinleck Talbot you would probably know better than me. I don't remember anything specific to licensing but there has been updates on the ground improvements they've been doing.

So this is the same news that Clydebank have had and which has prompted them to post today?

So this is the same news that Clydebank have had and which has prompted them to post today?

It was posted to our members yesterday. Our members own the club, they have a right to know.

How others outside our club see it, is upto the. Or in some cases, how the gas chamber they appear to be sitting in lets them see it.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Essentially. Cumnock's tweet was off the back of the Licencing Commitee meeting, and Clydebank's statement seems to be off the back of a SFA Board meeting.