Conference Call

Scotland isn't the only country in the world where many people choose their football team based on cultural or religious heritage. We kid ourselves on that we are and beat ourselves up about it, but we're not.

21 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Your getting yourself confused if you look back on your post, I am not talking about the youth manager leaving, I am talking about the Kilsyth Rangers manager who left who was interested in speaking to a local youth coach, and the manager I am talking about coming in is again, the new Kilsyth Rangers manager. 

So you can put your typing in bold all you want and put FACT in capitals but your completely mis understanding what I'm talking about, I have my own views as to why a lot of the local community won't come to watch Kilsyth Rangers but they will remain my own. 

And you basically did say if Kilsyth Rangers aren't interested in taking any of our players and there's no where for them to go then what's the point, let's just rap it. Also I can say things and they are not wrong just because you say so, it's my opinion. 

Also nothing in my post was on the defensive or attack, that's another assumption you made, and you may not think so but your not right all the time. 

You started your post attacking the club earlier saying they are one of the worst for community involvement because you heard  it from people you have spoke to, and you have ended your last post with you don't know the running of the club, a few contradictions imo

Mate he's best ignored blabs on and on about this and that floating about youth club to youth club never lasting long anywhere. 

He bases everything on youth football something the vast majority of junior football fans don'thave any interest in, in the real world.

His reputation is well not the best to put it nicely!  

1 minute ago, traffordab said:

Mate he's best ignored blabs on and on about this and that floating about youth club to youth club never lasting long anywhere. 

He bases everything on youth football something the vast majority of junior football fans don'thave any interest in, in the real world.

His reputation is well not the best to put it nicely!  

Pot Kettle GIFs | Tenor

8 hours ago, traffordab said:

Surely junior football is a lower grade than youth? I mean, youths are what, teenagers? My junior school was eight to twelve year olds... 😜

• 1 month later...
On 05/05/2020 at 11:06, Derry said:

I beg to differ mate I think we could see football at lower levels well before that infact I will even go out on a limb here and say by September some time from what I have heard but time will tell lol

On 05/05/2020 at 14:19, Crazy Feet said:

Ok mate you stick with your hunches I will just stick to the facts and the science 

Looks like I will be right after all thanks 👍🏼

1 minute ago, Crazy Feet said:

At least we have hope now pal.

Hopefully the wee nutter in Holyrood doesn't hold us back too much longer now.

Hopefully mate hopefully no locked back up before we even get out lol

George Galloway a Tory as well? 
Typical Cult Member you. Only Far Right Tories hate Chief Mammy! [emoji3] [emoji3]

What kind of saddo uses the phrase “chief mammy”?

George Galloway is a rape apologist btw.

Have a guess that hopefully all non league football may restart on the October 17 date, same as lower spfl. With a bit of luck games BCD will be problem free - the pub idiots will crawl back under their stones and stifle the virus, and the politicians give minor sport and grassroots a fair hearing. George Galloway ? Oh dear,how bad can things get.

On 08/07/2020 at 16:12, Sunrise said:

What kind of saddo uses the phrase “chief mammy”?

George Galloway is a rape apologist btw.

Galloway isn't left wing or right wing, he is "Galloway wing". He has no principles but just says whatever he thinks can get him some attention...

14 hours ago, Marten said:

Galloway isn't left wing or right wing, he is "Galloway wing". He has no principles but just says whatever he thinks can get him some attention...

Disagree heartily with that. He's truly left wing whilst being measured and considered.