Conference Call

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Nah, it's nothing to do with preparing for the future. You're giving too much credit there.  It was a cowardly cop out from having to decide on relegation/promotion between the prem and the championship of last year. Disgrace.

Worrying start to this all then. Gut feeling isn't good on all this so many negative stories coming out hope i'm proved wrong 👍

17 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

The only real negativity is coming from the multiple accounts you are creating each day to post utter shite. 

Seems like irony of all irony here. 

An account like yours set up with a negative/pathetic/trolling user name can post whatever he likes with no real input because you share the views of the mods on this. You certainly don't like it when opinions are dished back you don't like. 

Even when junior supporters engage and try post positive you and your likes will pop up with a cheap shop.

You constantly post rubbish going by the history an obvious alias of a well known individual from falkirk area your initials drs here under 3rd or 4th name is allowed to post whatever he wants obvious trolling but gets away with it because It's ok for those who dislike the juniors to troll.

If someone comes on under 'pyramid pub leagues' user name will this be allowed?  

This will probably be removed and show up the people on this for what they are. 

Edited by traffordab

Seems like irony of all irony here. 
An account like yours set up with a negative/pathetic/trolling user name can post whatever he likes with no real input because you share the views of the mods on this. You certainly don't like it when opinions are dished back you don't like. 
Even when junior supporters engage and try post positive you and your likes will pop up with a cheap shop.
You constantly post rubbish going by the history an obvious alias of a well known individual from falkirk area your initials drs here under 3rd or 4th name is allowed to post whatever he wants obvious trolling but gets away with it because It's ok for those who dislike the juniors to troll.
If someone comes on under 'pyramid pub leagues' user name will this be allowed?  
This will probably be removed and show up the people on this for what they are. 
Do you feel better now ? [emoji23]

As the Conference winners will be promoted,I'd give it 2-3 years,when things settle down, and then clubs will probably be in their rightful position in varying league's. Sure the best teams and the best equipped shall rise to the top fairly soon, over confident or what ? Would be easier to split the 20  down to two groups of 10 when things get going,just positive that the Scots have tried to progress - as the juniors had become stagnant, unambitious.

14 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

As the Conference winners will be promoted,I'd give it 2-3 years,when things settle down, and then clubs will probably be in their rightful position in varying league's. Sure the best teams and the best equipped shall rise to the top fairly soon, over confident or what ? Would be easier to split the 20  down to two groups of 10 when things get going,just positive that the Scots have tried to progress - as the juniors had become stagnant, unambitious.

You keep coming up with these random statements with no real basis, pal. Explain your last seven words please, being as specific as possible.

Edited by jimbaxters

22 hours ago, jaggyness said:
On 04/05/2020 at 19:56, Monalie said:
Bit more than that from Shotts to Girvanemoji6.png

Was possible in the juniors. The only thing is, in the juniors it would have been scheduled for a 6.30pm ko on a Monday night

It never was, and never would have been. 

17 minutes ago, Kennie said:

It never was, and never would have been. 

Before your time in the job Kennie, but I can remember a few years back we were given both Shotts and Girvan away with 6.30 kickoffs - might have even been the same midweek!

Didn't make the Girvan game - neither did quite a few of our players! - but I can remember a car skidding into the Hannah Park car park at 6.25 with players getting changed in the back seat and running straight onto the park :)

3 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Before your time in the job Kennie, but I can remember a few years back we were given both Shotts and Girvan away with 6.30 kickoffs - might have even been the same midweek!

Didn't make the Girvan game - neither did quite a few of our players! - but I can remember a car skidding into the Hannah Park car park at 6.25 with players getting changed in the back seat and running straight onto the park :)

Season 16-17 - Shotts (A) Wed 19th April; Girvan (A) Mon 22nd May

That's correct and we won one nil that night....[emoji4]

Didn't make the Girvan game - neither did quite a few of our players! - but I can remember a car skidding into the Hannah Park car park at 6.25 with players getting changed in the back seat and running straight onto the park [emoji4]

2 hours ago, Budandavodka said:

That's correct and we won one nil that night....emoji4.png

Aye, Justin Begg scored with about ten to go :) I think it was the Port Glasgow contingent that came piling out the car about five minutes before KO lol

18 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

You keep coming up with these random statements with no real basis, pal. Explain your last seven words please, being as specific as possible.

Before the pyramid it seemed the juniors would be happy to continue with possibly the same champions year after year unable/unwilling to progress. If theyd continued as juniors there would probably be no interest in updating grounds etc that's all - random enough for you ?

6 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Before the pyramid it seemed the juniors would be happy to continue with possibly the same champions year after year unable/unwilling to progress. If theyd continued as juniors there would probably be no interest in updating grounds etc that's all - random enough for you ?

Junior grounds have been improving in recent years - but it is a point I have been making for years......there is no incentive in the Juniors to improve facilities. Some clubs choose to spend any extra money on attracting better players. At least now there is an incentive to improve facilities.

"as the juniors had become stagnant, unambitious."

True statement. Nothing was ever done until something needed to be done. Tiresome look back culture. No thought for the future.

Happy to celebrate VE Day. Happy to applaud "frontline" workers. Happy to do hee haw.