Conference Call

Seeing all the accusations and rumour mills going overboard, is it possible that any of the 67  evacuees will jump ship and go back down to the junior levels ? after late realisation that it's all a fantasy land -  and doesn't do what it says on the tin, so to speak ? 100% behind a strong pyramid, but the criteria for clubs must be set out clearly for all to see.

3 hours ago, Ginaro said:

No it was the WRJFA one, the LL one was on the 12th at EK.

No but it's strange that no one said anything publicly about conferences not being allowed at the time...

Particularly as the SFA was present at EK for the pre-club meeting and the main meeting itself.

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

McKenna Snrs comments were more than that. They were libellous and a very poor attempt at character assassinations of a man who has worked tirelessly on behalf of the WoS teams in recent months.

Looking at some of the posts on here over the last few days, its become clear there is a strategy at play. Im struggling to understand the end goal? I can only assume its a power play for control of the WoSFL. 

What will be interesting over the coming weeks is if St Ants do as McKenna assured everyone in his tweet and demand his £500 back. I believe clubs were advised last night if anyone wanted to withdraw they would receive a full refund.

The stories of lobbying behind the backs of the majority of WoS clubs & LL board by Talbot and Pollok have come from too many different and reliable sources and not just Clydebank supporters as some of the newer posters on here have tried to suggest, not to be true. So if everyone knows what everyone else has been up to, it will also be very interesting to see how that one plays.

A few of the more reliable posters on here did suggest a while back that the WoSFL will just end up being run by the same people and from what i can gather thats a bad thing. I guess if im right and it is a power play the next step will be to restrict who can vote so they can be sure they get the league committee they want. Some more lobbying and interference from the SFA to come perhaps?

It's the Juniors' Trojan Horse plan which was instigated as soon as they realised that so many Juniors (West and East) were off to the pyramid. The Juniors want a say at the PWG even though they have repeatedly been so negative about it. It's a power/ego thing for some of the failed "leadership" i.e. more of the same. 

6 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Seeing all the accusations and rumour mills going overboard, is it possible that any of the 67  evacuees will jump ship and go back down to the junior levels ? after late realisation that it's all a fantasy land -  and doesn't do what it says on the tin, so to speak ? 100% behind a strong pyramid, but the criteria for clubs must be set out clearly for all to see.

What will happen is some will think there's a chance the West Region can be brought back based on Felix';s comments and they'll withhold their payment. Then find out St. Ants didn't ask for their money back after all and they're left behind with nowhere to go.

36 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Dont think i did say this or that. Prehaps you should read what i wrote again.

You said "the stories of lobbying behind the backs of the majority of WoS clubs & LL board by Talbot and Pollok have come from too many different and reliable sources and not just Clydebank supporters as some of the newer posters on here have tried to suggest, not to be true." I class that wriggling non-committal slurring as 'this or that'.

And when i asked you to name names you say you would not as it would "all come out in the wash".

No official from Pollok had anything to do with this.

Edited by cmontheloknow

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

McKenna Snrs comments were more than that. They were libellous and a very poor attempt at character assassinations of a man who has worked tirelessly on behalf of the WoS teams in recent months.

Looking at some of the posts on here over the last few days, its become clear there is a strategy at play. Im struggling to understand the end goal? I can only assume its a power play for control of the WoSFL. 

What will be interesting over the coming weeks is if St Ants do as McKenna assured everyone in his tweet and demand his £500 back. I believe clubs were advised last night if anyone wanted to withdraw they would receive a full refund.

The stories of lobbying behind the backs of the majority of WoS clubs & LL board by Talbot and Pollok have come from too many different and reliable sources and not just Clydebank supporters as some of the newer posters on here have tried to suggest, not to be true. So if everyone knows what everyone else has been up to, it will also be very interesting to see how that one plays.

A few of the more reliable posters on here did suggest a while back that the WoSFL will just end up being run by the same people and from what i can gather thats a bad thing. I guess if im right and it is a power play the next step will be to restrict who can vote so they can be sure they get the league committee they want. Some more lobbying and interference from the SFA to come perhaps?

You are a one. So, if somebody shouts long and loud enough, and have enough others take it up, then in your opinion it must be true. What a fud. You are making  slanderous allegations and in these litigious times I'd watch your backside.....

9 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

You said "the stories of lobbying behind the backs of the majority of WoS clubs & LL board by Talbot and Pollok have come from too many different and reliable sources and not just Clydebank supporters as some of the newer posters on here have tried to suggest, not to be true." I class that wriggling non-committal slurring as 'this or that'.

And when i asked you to name names you say you would not as it would "all come out in the wash".

No official from Pollok had anything to do with this.

I call it my opinion based on comments and information posted elsewhere here and in Internetland but you feel free to call it what you like.

I tell you what though in the interests of fairness and to prevent any unwanted aneurysms, if it turns out the 2 club's responsible for this truly awful betrayal isnt Talbot and Pollok i will be the very first one to change my opinion.

5 minutes ago, TFW said:

You are a one. So, if somebody shouts long and loud enough, and have enough others take it up, then in your opinion it must be true. What a fud. You are making  slanderous allegations and in these litigious times I'd watch your backside.....

Threats now. 🤣🤣

I guess the next stage is another exclusive in the Daily Record from Keith Jackson.

Grow up.

So you have no evidence and are basing it on what you have read?
[emoji848]

I call it my opinion based on comments and information posted elsewhere here and in Internetland but you feel free to call it what you like.
I tell you what though in the interests of fairness and to prevent any unwanted aneurysms, if it turns out the 2 club's responsible for this truly awful betrayal isnt Talbot and Pollok i will be the very first one to change my opinion.

So you have no evidence to substantiate your claims?

On what ive read and my knowledge of the people who wrote it. Correct.[emoji2956]
Excuse the imoji i wasnt sure which one was appropriate. 

Plenty of folk mudslinging but not much in the way of concrete proof..
Wheres Inanimate Carbon Rod ?
Has he been silenced by the Bankies bigwigs? [emoji846]

Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.