Conference Call

Are you one of the 2 numpties who are always spouting anti Talbot vitriol at the games between them and were caught on camera at Lochburn last season?
[emoji846]

I dont care who’s upset.

2 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Bit of unhealthy rivalry going around, being an outsider, what lights the fires ? Envy of a clubs wealth etc, clubs pretending to be big, just interested. I've found all juniors to be friendly places,with good support. Being a Bristol Rovers fan I know all about hatred of another club 

Better not come to Auchinleck and sit in our stand the seats came from Ashton Gate.

3 hours ago, Nikos K said:

The likes of bonnyton are currently higher than Talbot in the pyramid, and yet again talbot fans trying to dictate who should or shouldn’t be in the league. Outside of Auchinleck your club is nothing special regardless of how many times you show us your medals. 

poor argument ......remembering Talbot pumped Kelty in the Scottish...a few of us regularly take in games in East of Scotland League and the Lowland league and in our opinion the standard generally  is piss poor....with no great interest in most clubs from fans..we haven't seen anything in the South so cannot comment on the standards there

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

They’ve already been named. Ive no interest in debating with Talbot fans.

I thought you were a Talbot fan?

He's a clydebank fan who constantly belittles the juniors and other fans and moans about wheelchairs access and has 'multiple sources ' and matt and his east contact aren't happy .

He's a clydebank fan who constantly belittles the juniors and other fans and moans about wheelchairs access and has 'multiple sources ' and matt and his east contact aren't happy .

Firstly I genuinely dont care what Matt is or isnt happy with and ive not spoken to a single person from the east, go and give yourself peace. ‘Moans about wheelchair access’ sums you up.

Meltdown coming [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Firstly I genuinely dont care what Matt is or isnt happy with and ive not spoken to a single person from the east, go and give yourself peace. ‘Moans about wheelchair access’ sums you up.

3 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Bit of unhealthy rivalry going around, being an outsider, what lights the fires ? ...

All quite tame so far given there have been no threats of violence so far from any club officials over posts on here as happened in the east a couple of years back when clubs were leaving the juniors. The hate for Talbot is due only to the way they have hogged the silverware for a very long time now. Nothing like the Old Firm going on in any of this.

10 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Bit of unhealthy rivalry going around, being an outsider, what lights the fires ? Envy of a clubs wealth etc, clubs pretending to be big, just interested. I've found all juniors to be friendly places,with good support. Being a Bristol Rovers fan I know all about hatred of another club 

Jealousy from some bitter ex senior fans who's club ended up in junior football, jealous of a club that has respect of most of their rivals in what they have achieved over the years 

10 minutes ago, Village elder said:

poor argument ......remembering Talbot pumped Kelty in the Scottish...a few of us regularly take in games in East of Scotland League and the Lowland league and in our opinion the standard generally  is piss poor....with no great interest in most clubs from fans..we haven't seen anything in the South so cannot comment on the standards there

And time will tell if any West of Scotland side will a) get their licence, b) maintain their status in the LL and c) win the LL.

Using one off cup games to further a narrative doesn't work, its a one off cup game and not a season. That's like saying Talbot are better than ayr, which they are not.

We all have to wait and see if your thoughts are accurate, one thing though, talbots fans (on here anyway) could at least show a little respect to other clubs, have a bit of decorum and show some class. (Regardless of what others may say about you or your club - at this stage you have essentially 'won' junior football in the West, there is no need to throw it down everyones throat all the time)

Edited by Guest