Conference Call

14 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Do you really think i'm going to betray my source on here? I know for  a fact it was yourselves and Pollok, if you are, as most Talbot fans state, a community / village club why don't you ask your committee and get them to deny it. The loss of gate money and bigger crowds against the bigger clubs is a factor in your clubs thinking. Regardless of your own home crowd do you really think you would get more visiting fans from say Drumchapel United than you would from Glenafton and I mean no disrespect to Drumchpael when I say that.

I suggest you go to the Talbot forum and you'll get your answer.

17 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Do you really think i'm going to betray my source on here? I know for  a fact it was yourselves and Pollok, if you are, as most Talbot fans state, a community / village club why don't you ask your committee and get them to deny it. The loss of gate money and bigger crowds against the bigger clubs is a factor in your clubs thinking. Regardless of your own home crowd do you really think you would get more visiting fans from say Drumchapel United than you would from Glenafton and I mean no disrespect to Drumchpael when I say that.

3 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Or maybe they went to TJ greetin and got him to speak to the SFA along the corridor from him (Allegedly) I now await TJ trying to figure out who I am. Alas I am not affiliated to any particular club but just know people. 

Why didn't your source reveal that it was TJ who approached the SFA on behalf of Talbot and Pollok at the beginning?

4 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I suggest you go to the Talbot forum and you'll get your answer.

The same guy who said on 'View from the terrace'     "Talbot are a junior team and will not be joining any pyramid" lol 

3 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

The same guy who said on 'View from the terrace'     "Talbot are a junior team and will not be joining any pyramid" lol 

Nope wrong person that was the secretary and he said he wanted to stay a Junior club, but knew things were changing. The statement on the Talbot forum is from a high ranking committeeman.

6 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

I did say maybe, never said that's what happened try and keep up!

Judge Judy says maybe is not an answer. TJ, Talbot and Pollok approached the SFA or it was only Pollok and Talbot. Make up your mind. Call your source and get the right story from him and then we can crack on with the conversation. You have dragged two clubs through the shit with your statement and built up a following of seethers due to it.

Just now, Blackie Gold said:

Nope wrong person that was the secretary and he said he wanted to stay a Junior club, but knew things were changing. The statement on the Talbot forum is from a high ranking committeeman.

And a high ranking West Region man who didn't want to go anywhere. Why can you just not admit that Talbot are not on board with the pyramid and will do anything to scupper the format of the WOSL which has been proved today. I think everything will be a lot clearer after tomorrow nights second part of the conference call and more power to Darvel and the clubs being denied a spot in the top league. If you think Rangers attempt to unravel the SPFL is something I expect that this will definitely not be an easy ride for the SFA regarding the pyramid. 

Or maybe they went to TJ greetin and got him to speak to the SFA along the corridor from him (Allegedly) I now await TJ trying to figure out who I am. Alas I am not affiliated to any particular club but just know people. 
Changing your story already.

OK then, similar point, why would the SFA listen to TJ? Why is he suddenly so influential in the SFA?

1 minute ago, Nikos K said:

And a high ranking West Region man who didn't want to go anywhere. Why can you just not admit that Talbot are not on board with the pyramid and will do anything to scupper the format of the WOSL which has been proved today. I think everything will be a lot clearer after tomorrow nights second part of the conference call and more power to Darvel and the clubs being denied a spot in the top league. If you think Rangers attempt to unravel the SPFL is something I expect that this will definitely not be an easy ride for the SFA regarding the pyramid. 

If we are not on board with the pyramid why are we spending a fortune on floodlights. Just to finish can you categorically state that it was Talbot and Pollok who approached the SFA and if it is proved you are correct I will apologise to you and your source.

You are spending money on floodlights because the Senior Scottish cup is going to be for licensed clubs only and the junior places were going to be withdrawn.  

And I'll look forward to your apology!

Edited by Nikos K

14 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Changing your story already.

OK then, similar point, why would the SFA listen to TJ? Why is he suddenly so influential in the SFA?

Not changing my story just giving another insight as to why the SFA might have listened to them

27 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Where does he say he didn't want to go into the pyramid, he only states that we would have liked to have remained Junior. So were in it to win it.

14 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Talbot crew on here getting a bit touchy.

Most Talbot fans I know couldn't give an eff about the pyramid. They'd had what they wanted already, playing in the Juniors and in the big Scottish Cup every season.

PM there names and I will see if I know them.

58 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:
1 hour ago, Nikos K said:
Not changing my story just giving another insight as to why the SFA might have listened to them

That doesn't offer any insight though. Why would the SFA listen to TJ?

As highlighted by the Gordon Parks column at the weekend TJ has been in with the bricks at Hampden for donkeys and knows a lot of these people on a personal level. The SFA were partial to the idea of the SJFA handling the disciplinary and admin matters during the PWG meetings. The SFA also kept going back to the SJFA preference of West Region, East Region, SoSFL and EoSFL alongside each other. Even when it was clear it was a non starter.

The idea of a blazeratti is ingrained in Scottish football.

Edited by FairWeatherFan