Conference Call

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Its certainly an interesting development, more so it's being attacked as negative? Is it not possible whatever clubs sat down and did the finances? From a fans point of view (who largely still haven't been canvassed) I want to my team play against the best sides as much as possible, so I think it's a good move with fans going to get a much more competitive product than conferences.

I am surprised with Burnies re-emergence suggesting something else is happening in the background but wont allude to what that is 🤷‍♂️ even if I did entertain all the conspiracy theories about the experienced folk who use to run thing, how is alluding to behind the scenes collusion of unstated individuals making something happening, any different to the very thing you position yourself against?? 

If you want to look at conspiracy theories just look at the post above.

Couple days after 5 clubs saying they'll be withdrawing from the SJFA. You got somebody saying the West Region still exists they can cover tier 7 and below.

Instead of every one being in the WOSFL. You've got people wanting to put up a divide between the two.

10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Its certainly an interesting development, more so it's being attacked as negative? Is it not possible whatever clubs sat down and did the finances? From a fans point of view (who largely still haven't been canvassed) I want to my team play against the best sides as much as possible, so I think it's a good move with fans going to get a much more competitive product than conferences.

I am surprised with Burnies re-emergence suggesting something else is happening in the background but wont allude to what that is 🤷‍♂️ even if I did entertain all the conspiracy theories about the experienced folk who use to run thing, how is alluding to behind the scenes collusion of unstated individuals making something happening, any different to the very thing you position yourself against?? 

So Talbot are definitely one of the clubs

Keep in mind after Ian Maxwell's own proposal of 4x16 team leagues sitting at Tier 6 (EoS Premier, SoSFL, West Premiership and East Super League). He said that the JPP would find 64 teams at Tier 6 manageable.

image.thumb.png.c51491fa65ad22d25f0736fb1f340730.png

Except what about the NCL and North Superleague who were also negotiating Tier 6 entry at that time?

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Keep in mind after Ian Maxwell's own proposal of 4x16 team leagues sitting at Tier 6 (EoS Premier, SoSFL, West Premiership and East Super League). He said that the JPP would find 64 teams at Tier 6 manageable.

image.thumb.png.c51491fa65ad22d25f0736fb1f340730.png

Except what about the NCL and North Superleague who were also negotiating Tier 6 entry at that time?

I don't think that anyone had considered the conferences would last more than 1 season. A transitionary phase only. 

7 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Why would I want to do that ... and why would suggesting that get you into bother ? 

Oh I dont know, call it a hunch based on previous. As the social media lurker could no doubt confirm i was as surprised by the news today as anyone. Feels like a witch hunt reading the thread and if the interest is not having division would probably be better to understand that people with different points of view on things arent 'the enemy'

Edited by Killiepiyo

West region juniors still exist until agm if it’s closed.

For me the big problem is sfa staying there must be one league only at tier 6 and they aren’t going to be involved in anything including discipline below tier 6

The problems in the past where that lowland league and sjfa couldn’t see eye to eye, that changed a bit when west region juniors got involved with literally two weeks to deadline.

I now believe we have an opportunity and a ready made solution to the administration and discipline issues below tier 6

If the west region juniors and wosfl can sit down and work together then the premiership as is with promotion relegation could go to wosfl , the other three divisions stay west region junior on the proviso that there’s promotion and relegation from wosfl and juniors.

If this could be the case the juniors would also need to evolve and be more proactive especially working with other associations

Literally every problem that has arisen from this process, from the eosl onwards has been caused by the idiots who ran the junior game being terrified their wee jolly was coming to an end, this latest farce from yet more dinosaurs just shows how underhand and pathetic they are.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Literally every problem that has arisen from this process, from the eosl onwards has been caused by the idiots who ran the junior game being terrified their wee jolly was coming to an end, this latest farce from yet more dinosaurs just shows how underhand and pathetic they are.

Who are the “more dinosaurs” you refer to?

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No trolling but if that's true should you not await the outcome of the behind the scenes secret discussions Burnies involved in? Something different might happen 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Oh I dont know, call it a hunch based on previous. As the social media lurker could no doubt confirm i was as surprised by the news today as anyone. Feels like a witch hunt reading the thread and if the interest is not having division would probably be better to understand that people with different points of view on things arent 'the enemy'

I have zero interest in getting anyone into "bother" you included ... but the wording in your post is a bit suss. btw I heard that a certain club had been lobbying to get West Premier as was as tier 6 so I'm not surprised. What I would say is that if you wanted to start a new league with a much acrimony and bad-feeling as possible ie agitating for PPG to get a Scottish Cup place whilst disregarding it to promote and relegate then ... job done

Just now, BANKIEBILL said:

I have zero interest in getting anyone into "bother" you included ... but the wording in your post is a bit suss. btw I heard that a certain club had been lobbying to get West Premier as was as tier 6 so I'm not surprised. What I would say is that if you wanted to start a new league with a much acrimony and bad-feeling as possible ie agitating for PPG to get a Scottish Cup place whilst disregarding it to promote and relegate then ... job done

I hear a lot of things too, mostly today some horrible rumours about some sort of sexual gratification an unnamed poster gets out of red dotting everything 

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

I hear a lot of things too, mostly today some horrible rumours about some sort of sexual gratification an unnamed poster gets out of red dotting everything 

Lol ... each to their own. Any way you look at this it's not a good way to either finish the Juniors ( if that's what will happen - but given certain pronouncements from clubs what real appetite will there be to retain a Junior presence ) or to set-up the new leagues. I don't tend to pry too deeply any more but there's been a lack of good faith displayed for a long time now by various parties - and it does not bode well

53 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Will try and decode that later.

If you want to look at conspiracy theories just look at the post above.
Couple days after 5 clubs saying they'll be withdrawing from the SJFA. You got somebody saying the West Region still exists they can cover tier 7 and below.
Instead of every one being in the WOSFL. You've got people wanting to put up a divide between the two.

Not true, if you’ve read my posts it’s about working together to create a solution but you batter in and take as many negatives out it as you can.

Again you’ll need to give me an understanding of a jolly, being on the management committee never gave me a jolly