Best and worst shirt sponsors

I think we've been relatively lucky at Aberdeen with our sponsors.  Although ADT was surely the worst one though.  A big blue square slapped on a red shirt, it never looked good and just had a cheap look to it too.  We also had Nike kits from Just Sport at the time which were just awful, cheap shite to compliment it.

extra_football_shirt_21075_1.jpg

14 hours ago, Lurkst said:

kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1988-1989

Probably my least favourite Killie sponsor,  too big a logo, incongruous colour scheme.  The old badge was great though. 

I still have this one and it still fits me.... Just, the old badge is indeed great. 

IMG_20200501_111633.jpg

ffcdm.png.0fe158d99995e77490bdb79e6bc936bb.pngffcbud3.jpg.c0a9600a29a3bc2816008de4a0ad8db4.jpg

Our first shirt sponsor was local scrappie David Morton, nothing wrong with a local guy helping out but the cheap and nasty graphics ruined a really great Patrick kit.

The best sponsor we had was Budwieser Budvar. Decent pint, decent team and logo looked great on the kit.

IMG_1004.JPG.4876cc9fca5a602290779fcafb96a7c7.JPG

Best sponsor. Actually added to the strip.

IMG_1005.JPG.b0cedad8152906770ae451018e4b6a51.JPG

Worst sponsor. Looks like a speech bubble out of the beano.

IMG_1003.JPG.c1e7fbb07b22bc677392e78c81da855a.JPG

This year's is a cracker. We've actually made a recycling/ skip company look great. One of the worst things about covid19 is the fact that we only got to experience this masterpiece for three quarters of a season.  

23 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Not trying to be controversial, but have st Mirren ever had a decent strip? Going on what I remember from the past few seasons and what I've seen on here, I genuinely can't recall a good one. 

Always thought this one was ok. Maybe because it looks like an Ayr top. Well apart from the Scottish Cup Final bit obviously.

Seventeen-year-old-Paul-Lambert-with-Billy-Abercromby-at-St-Mirren-in-May-1987.jpg