B and Q - Click and Collect

Has anyone had any issues with the click and collect service from B and Q?

We had to place an order to get some building bits and pieces due to an issue with a part of our flat roof and despite the order seemingly going through on Sunday morning we've not had a confirmation email or a calla s yet to go and collect....they have taken the £100+ from our bank though...

Tried to email them via Customer Services and also via Twitter but they're swamped for obvious reasons.

Anyone else had any issues using this service?

Cheers!

Just now, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Has anyone had any issues with the click and collect service from B and Q?

We had to place an order to get some building bits and pieces due to an issue with a part of our flat roof and despite the order seemingly going through on Sunday morning we've not had a confirmation email or a calla s yet to go and collect....they have taken the £100+ from our bank though...

Tried to email them via Customer Services and also via Twitter but they're swamped for obvious reasons.

Anyone else had any issues using this service?

Cheers!

Mrs Par collected some stuff recently. The staff said their systems were fucked. I've heard of some folk getting various items they collected being credited back to them :ph34r:

Last time I was in B&Q some radge in an orange apron asked me if I wanted decking!

I managed to boot him in the baws and make a sharp exit.

I've never been back since...

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aberdeen and Dundee stores open for business today with social distancing apparently. 

Drove past Dundee about 20 mins ago and there was a queue of cars right out the car park.

What a fucking species we are. 

Paisley opened last weekend. I only saw the pictures online, but the queues were huge for both the store and click and collect. 

2 hours ago, dysartrovers said:

I ordered paint and things on Monday, got a confirmation email straight away. Order was ready within 24 hours to collect. Thought the system worked well. Did you manage to get onto the website within the 10 minutes of your allotted time?

Got straight on to the system within 2 mins of being in the queue. No issues with ordering and paying, just not had anything from then since then..

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aberdeen and Dundee stores open for business today with social distancing apparently. 

Drove past Dundee about 20 mins ago and there was a queue of cars right out the car park.

I trust this was an essential journey?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I trust this was an essential journey?

Had to take Mrs Mullarkey to A&E.  She knackered her foot coming down the stairs with a load of my dirty pants the other day its swollen up something hilarious terrible.  

If anyone is planning on any accidents, nows the time as A&E was empty.  She was the only one in.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to take Mrs Mullarkey to A&E.  She knackered her foot coming down the stairs with a load of my dirty pants the other day its swollen up something hilarious terrible.  

If anyone is planning on any accidents, nows the time as A&E was empty.  She was the only one in.

That sounds like a two man lift if ever I heard one. 

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I got the paint you were after will I drop it round later?

I got my order confirmation from B&Q just after I ordered it, it said to wait until contacted, it could take up to 3 days. That was last Wednesday and I have not heard anything, their call centres are closed and the stores are not taking calls. 

Yesterday, Mrs Johnnydun read the email confirmation, it also read that it was ready to pick up the next day. What a dick I am. 

Apparently they only hold on to things for 5 days then cancel the order, takes up to 14 days for a refund. Tit.