Taking on the world. Scotland manager

rovers271194

In the middle of the World Cup the draw has been made for the Euro qualifiers. I've absolutely no idea how but ive been seeded 1st. Didn't realise that before I watched the draw and was beginning to think they forgot to put me in. 

how.jpg.e304835bac8013e06a277cf39375edb4.jpg

euro.thumb.jpg.2ac08e90f4631c32a27c7ea1e1284150.jpg

Happy enough with that although on 2nd viewing I don't think we will have a single comfortable away game 

Well here we go. Biggest match in a quarter of a century for Scotland. Lost our captain and Ryan Fraser to suspensions so in come Taylor and Burke. Got a bad bad feeling about this but I suppose that comes with years of following Scotland. 

usline.jpg.dda1f9122c35492eb82b09411c84db8d.jpg

21 seconds gone and we are out of the world cup. Horrendous start and in truth it could have been worse. Started to come back into the match and were awarded what looked a dodgy VAR penalty but Billy Gilmour missed his big chance. Holding on by our fingertips. 4 big players missing before the tournament started and then two more before kick off. Don't think many countries could cope with that

ushalf.thumb.jpg.80296ce929d869eefd9a4426ca2339b8.jpg

Yaaaaaa Beuaty. Down and out and now we are back in with a chance. Out of nothing. Brilliant goal from Mikey Johnston. 

VAR goal chopped off for Mikey Johnson in the 82nd minute to put us in the next round. Devastating. 

Horrendously disappointing. 

usfull.jpg.60598acbd93629a7bde757d9f2fb53c1.jpg

Currently waiting on the axe to fall. Think I could take this team further without injury but won't get the chance. SFA are apparently unhappy that I overlooked all the players that were injured and are disappointed with a dismal world cup showing despite not losing a game. What can you do?

So I can confirm that I have been sacked. First manager in 20 years to qualify and never lost a game but I'm not bitter haha. Cameroon lost on penalties to France in the 2nd round and italy lost to Uruguay in the quarters. Uruguay went on to win the world cup on penalties against Portugal.