Taking on the world. Scotland manager

rovers271194

Absolutely delighted to win that. Think I would have been for the sack otherwise. Bale missed a great chance towards the end but we might have been a couple up ealy on. Finland away next. They got spanked away to Romania ina high scoring game. 6-3 last I seen scotlandvwales.thumb.jpg.90f52430eec1372ab6869cad4076ca52.jpg

Fecking hell managing Scotland is enraging. Absolutely cruising at 2-0 before throwing it away until Olly Burke saves the day. 2 from 2 so cant complain but will need to improve away to the better teams. Hopefully once I get a fit defence it will get better. I want a right back so I can get Tierney in the central defence. McCrorie seems like a bombscare at the moment but will see how that goes before the next games. scotlandvfinland.thumb.jpg.006811ed722198df6a2a3439bba66bc7.jpg

Next two matches away to Romania and home to Finland. Need something in Bucharest to win the group but a win against finland will save relegation which is really the aim as we cant compete in group A yet.  Pretty much the same squad but going will Kelly in goal as McCrorie hasn't been playing much. Still no striker scoring goals romandfin.thumb.jpg.b308c87e7c4d75c878c774470b2d18c1.jpg