Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JockB

congrats auchinleck 🏆

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Be great if a once junior club could rise through the turmoil and be a spfl club, sure their attendances would be better than the crap 500 some current sides attract - obviously they wouldn't be winning stuff every season but let's applaud the ambition. If all fails,they wouldn't be the first club to bigger things up.

An ex-Junior club like Cove Rangers, maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blobby said:

 

 


Why do you worry you don’t even attend talbot games glory hunter comes to mind

 

 

Who's worried? I observed.

Also, I would be a crap glory hunter if I didn't go. You didn't think it through really, did you? Take your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine the headline 'stagnant spfl clubs fear uprising' as little Auchinleck make it to the spfl one day - then regularly attract 2500 (hopeful I know) makes some clubs look a bit silly and small time. Any (ex) junior club who can attract 1,000 + are very welcome additions to the spfl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cove junior nope u do belive they were Highland league

An ex-Junior club like Cove Rangers, maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cove was junior for a few years before highland league

Cove junior nope u do belive they were Highland league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2020 at 21:06, JockB said:

What vile little man you are. 

That's me telt,  Erse.

Edited by RobM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2020 at 21:07, Blackie Gold said:

If your going to try and act the Billy Big Bawz then do a wee bit of homework. The SJFA had nothing to do with the league title it was the WSJFA who awarded it.

WSJFA.SJFA, pretty much the same thing these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RobM said:

WSJFA.SJFA, pretty much the same thing these days. 

Enlighten me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the Facebook page has decided to show the Buffs game from December. Very professional of who decided to put that up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GB65 said:

I see the Facebook page has decided to show the Buffs game from December. Very professional of who decided to put that up

If it is who I think it is, they also had a GIFRUY to the Buffs and the Bankies on their own page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GB65 said:

I see the Facebook page has decided to show the Buffs game from December. Very professional of who decided to put that up

I don't get it.

Surely that is a highly relevant match given recent events. Also, if it is the club Facebook then why would that be unprofessional to show a Talbot match at Beechwood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunrise said:

If it is who I think it is, they also had a GIFRUY to the Buffs and the Bankies on their own page.

Is this aimed at me? Hopefully it is aimed at someone else as surely no reached a point were someone is being stalked, sensationalised and quoted out of context on a public forum to direct further abuse towards them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, davie talbot said:

Cove was junior for a few years before highland league emoji106.png

Next decade will see the ex Juniors completely gut the LL.

Talbot will be long gone from the LL in a few seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Enlighten me

Congratulations on Auckinleck winning the West Super League Title.

Point of P&B is that the forum is there for people to give comments as they see it.

A number of those associated with Bonnyrigg were, in all probability correct, that the decision to award Kelty the Lowland title was controversial, particular as the title race was so close and Bonnyrigg still had to play Kelty at home. However the decision was made, so I believe time to move on.

Yes, Auckinleck were well behind, points wise, but given the number of matches in hand, most people would have thought that Auckinleck would have cantered to the top of the league. 

It does look that East of Scotland are looking at a different process for deciding how to deal with their three leagues; than that of the  Lowland set up; certainly due to time past since Kelty were awarded their title.

I know there are rivalries all over the football communities. Some people like other teams while others have different views, but neither Kelty nor Auckinleck awarded the titles to themselves so a bit bewildered by some of the comments aimed at either club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations guys. Not the way use would like to receive it but no doubt about it I believe use would have won it if all games could be played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Congratulations on Auckinleck winning the West Super League Title.

Point of P&B is that the forum is there for people to give comments as they see it.

A number of those associated with Bonnyrigg were, in all probability correct, that the decision to award Kelty the Lowland title was controversial, particular as the title race was so close and Bonnyrigg still had to play Kelty at home. However the decision was made, so I believe time to move on.

Yes, Auckinleck were well behind, points wise, but given the number of matches in hand, most people would have thought that Auckinleck would have cantered to the top of the league. 

It does look that East of Scotland are looking at a different process for deciding how to deal with their three leagues; than that of the  Lowland set up; certainly due to time past since Kelty were awarded their title.

I know there are rivalries all over the football communities. Some people like other teams while others have different views, but neither Kelty nor Auckinleck awarded the titles to themselves so a bit bewildered by some of the comments aimed at either club.

Yeah Bo'ness United have just been announced East of Scotland premier division champions and with it probable promotion to the LL.

Also congratulations to Talbot,not the way anyone would want to win a league, but glad the Wrjfa actually decided on who should be champions unlike the Erjfa.

I'm sure Talbot will be in the LL soon and probably beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

1. Next decade will see the ex Juniors completely gut the LL.

2. Talbot will be long gone from the LL in a few seasons.

1. Ex-Juniors are already doing well in the LL without resorting to gutting anyone

2. Which way, up or down 🤐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is this aimed at me? Hopefully it is aimed at someone else as surely no reached a point were someone is being stalked, sensationalised and quoted out of context on a public forum to direct further abuse towards them? 

You've spread misinformation about the new leagues and have not engaged in good faith when you've been challenged. I don't have much time for that.

Edited by Sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cove was junior for a few years before highland league
Was a single season in 85-86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...