congrats auchinleck 🏆

JockB

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Be great if a once junior club could rise through the turmoil and be a spfl club, sure their attendances would be better than the crap 500 some current sides attract - obviously they wouldn't be winning stuff every season but let's applaud the ambition. If all fails,they wouldn't be the first club to bigger things up.

An ex-Junior club like Cove Rangers, maybe?

14 hours ago, Blobby said:

Why do you worry you don’t even attend talbot games glory hunter comes to mind

Who's worried? I observed.

Also, I would be a crap glory hunter if I didn't go. You didn't think it through really, did you? Take your time.

On 22/04/2020 at 21:07, Blackie Gold said:

If your going to try and act the Billy Big Bawz then do a wee bit of homework. The SJFA had nothing to do with the league title it was the WSJFA who awarded it.

WSJFA.SJFA, pretty much the same thing these days. 

43 minutes ago, GB65 said:

I see the Facebook page has decided to show the Buffs game from December. Very professional of who decided to put that up

If it is who I think it is, they also had a GIFRUY to the Buffs and the Bankies on their own page.

1 hour ago, GB65 said:

I see the Facebook page has decided to show the Buffs game from December. Very professional of who decided to put that up

I don't get it.

Surely that is a highly relevant match given recent events. Also, if it is the club Facebook then why would that be unprofessional to show a Talbot match at Beechwood?

1 hour ago, Sunrise said:

If it is who I think it is, they also had a GIFRUY to the Buffs and the Bankies on their own page.

Is this aimed at me? Hopefully it is aimed at someone else as surely no reached a point were someone is being stalked, sensationalised and quoted out of context on a public forum to direct further abuse towards them? 

14 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Enlighten me

Congratulations on Auckinleck winning the West Super League Title.

Point of P&B is that the forum is there for people to give comments as they see it.

A number of those associated with Bonnyrigg were, in all probability correct, that the decision to award Kelty the Lowland title was controversial, particular as the title race was so close and Bonnyrigg still had to play Kelty at home. However the decision was made, so I believe time to move on.

Yes, Auckinleck were well behind, points wise, but given the number of matches in hand, most people would have thought that Auckinleck would have cantered to the top of the league. 

It does look that East of Scotland are looking at a different process for deciding how to deal with their three leagues; than that of the  Lowland set up; certainly due to time past since Kelty were awarded their title.

I know there are rivalries all over the football communities. Some people like other teams while others have different views, but neither Kelty nor Auckinleck awarded the titles to themselves so a bit bewildered by some of the comments aimed at either club.

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Congratulations on Auckinleck winning the West Super League Title.

Point of P&B is that the forum is there for people to give comments as they see it.

A number of those associated with Bonnyrigg were, in all probability correct, that the decision to award Kelty the Lowland title was controversial, particular as the title race was so close and Bonnyrigg still had to play Kelty at home. However the decision was made, so I believe time to move on.

Yes, Auckinleck were well behind, points wise, but given the number of matches in hand, most people would have thought that Auckinleck would have cantered to the top of the league. 

It does look that East of Scotland are looking at a different process for deciding how to deal with their three leagues; than that of the  Lowland set up; certainly due to time past since Kelty were awarded their title.

I know there are rivalries all over the football communities. Some people like other teams while others have different views, but neither Kelty nor Auckinleck awarded the titles to themselves so a bit bewildered by some of the comments aimed at either club.

Yeah Bo'ness United have just been announced East of Scotland premier division champions and with it probable promotion to the LL.

Also congratulations to Talbot,not the way anyone would want to win a league, but glad the Wrjfa actually decided on who should be champions unlike the Erjfa.

I'm sure Talbot will be in the LL soon and probably beyond.

3 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

1. Next decade will see the ex Juniors completely gut the LL.

2. Talbot will be long gone from the LL in a few seasons.

1. Ex-Juniors are already doing well in the LL without resorting to gutting anyone

2. Which way, up or down 🤐

4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is this aimed at me? Hopefully it is aimed at someone else as surely no reached a point were someone is being stalked, sensationalised and quoted out of context on a public forum to direct further abuse towards them? 

You've spread misinformation about the new leagues and have not engaged in good faith when you've been challenged. I don't have much time for that.

Edited by Sunrise