congrats auchinleck 🏆

JockB

2 hours ago, Countryman said:

1. Ex-Juniors are already doing well in the LL without resorting to gutting anyone

2. Which way, up or down 🤐

Lowland League plastic and caravan clubs will be outed left right and centre by the ex Juniors. Maybe a few of the Ex Seaside clubs, Berwick etc might hold on.

16 teams in the LL, by 2030 10 of them will be ex Juniors. The other 6 will be ex SFL2 clubs.

1 hour ago, Sunrise said:

You've spread misinformation about the new leagues and have not engaged in good faith when you've been challenged. I don't have much time for that.

Well you seem to have plenty of time to attribute absolute nonsense to me, good faith? Aye cause that's what comes across in abundance when your chomping at the bit to seemingly grass me in to faceless bullies.

Anyway I still dont think saying I was part of a conspiracy with TJ and GR really resembled a credible challenge. Still find that hilarious but ruined any chance of it being a sensible debate pretty much from the off. 

Well you seem to have plenty of time to attribute absolute nonsense to me, good faith? Aye cause that's what comes across in abundance when your chomping at the bit to seemingly grass me in to faceless bullies. Anyway I still dont think saying I was part of a conspiracy with TJ and GR really resembled a credible challenge. Still find that hilarious but ruined any chance of it being a sensible debate pretty much from the off.   

You’ve said “clubs haven’t been able to have a consultation with fans.”

We had a public meeting. Kilbirnie did too, while the Buffs offered a question and answer session.

Troon produced an excellent guide. We shared it in our own social media.

Why did Talbot not have such a consultation - even during COVID-19 where they could very easily have one online?

I’m still not convinced, as you’ve said here before - not elsewhere - Linlithgow and Bo’ness juniors were formed as a possible fall back option for the senior clubs. Did you really hear it?

5 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

You’ve said “clubs haven’t been able to have a consultation with fans.”

We had a public meeting. Kilbirnie did too, while the Buffs offered a question and answer session.

Troon produced an excellent guide. We shared it in our own social media.

Why did Talbot not have such a consultation - even during COVID-19 where they could very easily have one online?

I’m still not convinced, as you’ve said here before, Linlithgow and Bo’ness juniors, were formed as a possible fall back option for the senior clubs.

Jeeso man feel like a fecking political commentator rather than a fu*king football fan.

Vast majority of fans haven't been consulted with, I don't understand your issue with that fact? It's really good the effort some have in short space of time, but having watched the buff's one at least, it was more about planning for the future rather than the actual implications of leaving non league football. If i was to make suggestions it would be to have cross compared breakdown of what each option would entail. In my personal opinion and not faulting anyone, but it all felt extremely rushed to get over the line. It's done now and i don't think anything i've said there merits being harangued?  

You have seen the same articles I have surely with some reporting to have felt forced to move and are worried for the future. Some not having the money to compete in conferences? I didn't make that up.

30 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

Linlithgow and Bo’ness juniors were formed as a possible fall back option for the senior clubs. Did you really hear it?

Missed your last dig/point sorry, Yes i did hear that and i surely wasn't the only one who posted regarding it?  Might we see the future of the SJFA West resemble essentially a reserve league to the clubs competing in the WOSL with dual membership? Could that then double as a fall back option if the WOSL doesn't work out for some smaller clubs say? I don't know but perfectly legitimate questions in such circumstances surely??

40 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Jeeso man feel like a fecking political commentator rather than a fu*king football fan.

Vast majority of fans haven't been consulted with, I don't understand your issue with that fact? It's really good the effort some have in short space of time, but having watched the buff's one at least, it was more about planning for the future rather than the actual implications of leaving non league football. If i was to make suggestions it would be to have cross compared breakdown of what each option would entail. In my personal opinion and not faulting anyone, but it all felt extremely rushed to get over the line. It's done now and i don't think anything i've said there merits being harangued?  

You have seen the same articles I have surely with some reporting to have felt forced to move and are worried for the future. Some not having the money to compete in conferences? I didn't make that up.

Wishaw - after an article with the Daily Record suggested they weren't happy by the need to move -

On 01/04/2020 at 18:55, Wishaw Secretary said:

One really shouldn't accept everything set out in newspapers (incl the online versions) as read,  never mind drawing conclusions based on that.  The conversation with the journalist lasted 50 mins.  It is his choice  what he includes, what he leaves out and the context, order and emphasis used.

For the avoidance of any doubt whatsoever, Wishaw Juniors will be submitting an application for membership of the West of Scotland League as proposed by The Lowland League..  

Membership of the S.J.F.A. & W. of S. J.F.A. and previous Junior F.A. 's such as the old Scottish, Lanarkshire and Central Leagues  has, down the years, provided  stable environments for clubs like ourselves to operate and serve our communities,  particularly in recent years  throughout  periods of significant social and economic change.  We look forward to the West of Scotland League serving that same function and to meeting old friends, making new ones  and to facing new challenges. 

12 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Missed your last dig/point sorry, Yes i did hear that and i surely wasn't the only one who posted regarding it?  Might we see the future of the SJFA West resemble essentially a reserve league to the clubs competing in the WOSL with dual membership? Could that then double as a fall back option if the WOSL doesn't work out for some smaller clubs say? I don't know but perfectly legitimate questions in such circumstances surely??

Considering that the "smaller clubs" are going to be playing in virtually the same league set up against mainly the same teams as they have played in recent years in what way may the WOSFL not work out for them? 

For many clubs in the West the only difference is that they are now part of a unified pyramid set up in which if they are ever good enough to do so they can rise through the divisions as far as they can. 

There won't be an SJFA West Region next season.

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Again it appears that any comment that's not supreme adulation of the new set up curing even the most incurable of ailments, will be looked on as daming impassioned criticism 🤷‍♂️ I just dont get the sensitive nature of that

All I did was ask a question? What circumstances would lead to teams wanting to return to the West Region Juniors  from an extremely similar set up in the WOSFL?

Was Glensmad being sensitive when he pointed out that there will be no West Region JFA next season?

Again it appears that any comment that's not supreme adulation of the new set up curing even the most incurable of ailments, will be looked on as daming impassioned criticism [emoji2369] I just dont get the sensitive nature of that

Perhaps if you said something positive about the WoSFL, or asked a question in a positive way about the WoSFL, then maybe people would take seriously your claims of being open minded and balanced about the subject. But all I've read from you on any topic is negativity towards the new reality, or questions about it framed in a negative manner. Just saying what I see.

Every time I have seen Chris Strain interviewed he says Talbot may well have won all those games in hands he never mentions that Talbot only needed to win 4 of their 9 games in hand to go top'

Here is a comparison I have never seen mentioned

Talbot have played 16 games and have 41 points

After Kilwinning had played 16 games they had 39 points (and their form nose dived since then)

20 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

They are entering non-league football, not leaving. The biggest implication for the Buffs is that all their hard work upgrading their ground will eventually pay off when they get licensed, something that couldn't happen in the Juniors.

On one side you have Scottish Cup entry, SFA money, playing in the WOSFL against the same teams, progression up to the LL etc. What would the comparison breakdown be on the Juniors side?

18 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Missed that one, first one comes to mind is Royal Albert's but perhaps that one is all spin as well? I could have colluded with journalists and my footballing illuminati masters after all 🤷‍♂️

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/were-no-auchinleck-talbot-royal-21805945

When someone says “They’re talking about conferences and teams being split into groups, and that would be a way into the pyramid system for us." - it means either they've been misquoted, didn't explain it properly or they are ignorant about the situation - the WOSFL will be the pyramid next season.

4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Again it appears that any comment that's not supreme adulation of the new set up curing even the most incurable of ailments, will be looked on as daming impassioned criticism 🤷‍♂️ I just dont get the sensitive nature of that

Again it appears that your arguments have been dismantled so all you can do is take the huff and complain about everyone else.

Edited by Ginaro

Where have I huffed and complained excatly? Again appears to be impossible to make comment that's not praising the land of milk and honey [emoji2369] without it personally insulting everyones granny
As Robert Burns once wrote,
"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!"

Have faith in the Pyramid system,all clubs will have better grounds and facilities in good time, that's what all fans want,isn't it ? To stay as the juniors meant no progression, ambition. When the divisions are sorted and promotions start happening,surely that's exciting ? rather than stagnating in a cosy world.

Have faith in the Pyramid system,all clubs will have better grounds and facilities in good time, that's what all fans want,isn't it ? To stay as the juniors meant no progression, ambition. When the divisions are sorted and promotions start happening,surely that's exciting ? rather than stagnating in a cosy world.
Tend to agree with this but time will tell