congrats auchinleck 🏆

JockB

champions for season 2019-20

sensible decision for a club who've given so much to the junior game. 

the two main breakaway clubs won't be so amused but very few take any notice of them on social media 👍

classy statement also from the wrjfa  top guys 👍

Edited by JockB

6 minutes ago, RabPrytzPantz said:

Award it on points average, however the financial side of this should be shared amongst clubs equally imo.

How much do you think you get for winning the league. If the prize money was split between all 16 teams in the top division each team would receive less than £200. Its not a big deal.

The prize money is really to cover paying for the title flag which the winning club buys itself

I dont get this congratulating a team being awarded the league who have played 16 league games.

The SJFA are delighted to confirm Talbot as champions. I bet they are.

If Talbot had any class they should not accept the award.

Well done to@darvelfc @BVFC1890 @ShettlestonJrs and @johnstone_burgh good luck going forward and good luck to@atfc1909 in the Scottish Cup next season.

A line can be drawn under the season now and I look forward to next season whenever that maybe

Class words from Chris Strain jnr
from his Twitter account well said sir

20 minutes ago, Blaze said:

I dont get this congratulating a team being awarded the league who have played 16 league games.

Why? It's still based on results on the pitch. PPG isn't ideal, but by that measure Talbot were well ahead of anyone else. The PPG system has also been used in plenty of other leagues, or talks are ongoing about using it.

At this rate someone is going to claim the virus was developed in Auchinleck just to let Talbot win the league, but they decided to start spreading it in Wuhan to not make it look too obvious...

Any team that celebrates any title victory even registering it in the history books should be embarrassed this season as for prize money I understand there is no prize money for any clubs due the management of the sjfa .

22 minutes ago, crfc said:

Any team that celebrates any title victory even registering it in the history books should be embarrassed this season as for prize money I understand there is no prize money for any clubs due the management of the sjfa .

talbot that have won all they have are going to give two f's about a decision they had no say over with an association who were in an impossible situation either way. 

let's see how they as west junior representatives get on in the future i'm sure they will continue to represent the junior association well in future years in the new era👍

Edited by JockB

talbot that have won all they have are going to give two f's about a decision they had no say over with an association who were in an impossible situation either way. 
let's see how they as west junior representatives get on in the future i'm sure they will continue to represent the junior association well in future years in the new era[emoji106]
Just to let you know talbot are no longer a junior team as they followed the rest by moving to the new west of scotland league so can they represent a group that doesn't exist any more .

1 hour ago, Blaze said:

To me I think the 6-1 drubbing at Beechwood was class enough. To be honest most Talbot fans are not interested in the league title, like me they like a bit of banter with all the bitter c%$ts on here.  Also it was the WSJFA who awarded us the title so if your going to whine get your facts correct.

no-for-queen-we-are-the-champions-13580646.png