Yer da getting battered

15 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That's replaying the Monkey Island series on the big lockdown list of things more important than housework.

101 Things to do before you die from your rare fur condition thread for this pish. 

You can download it (and 2) for Xbox. It has a fun feature where if you press the back/select button it goes back to the original graphics. You can change between that and the updated ones at any times.

They both remain excellent games, and are still very funny 

You're not going to tell me are you? [emoji1]

I’ll do my best to avoid it. WaffenThinMint might still peruse this forum and Hedgecutter is almost definitely looking at bus maps...

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’ll do my best to avoid it. WaffenThinMint might still peruse this forum and Hedgecutter is almost definitely looking at bus maps...

Aye fair enough mate, I will catch you in the 3 Lums when it reopens.

On 21/04/2020 at 11:12, Shandon Par said:

It was a few years back now but I had a wee drunk angry guy who was at least late 50s (an offshore oil worker) start on me in a pub toilet. He was nursing a semi at the same time. Wasn't a pleasant situation. 

Could have been worse. He might have finished on you.

Aye fair enough mate, I will catch you in the 3 Lums when it reopens.

[emoji23] sheddocksley? A suburb? I’ve never been in the 3 lums but if it sells Tennent’s and I’m back drinking it’s a date!

47 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

emoji23.png sheddocksley? A suburb? I’ve never been in the 3 lums but if it sells Tennent’s and I’m back drinking it’s a date!

Haha, I don't live in Aberdeen anymore but I have been to most pubs, I'm just still trying to guess from the info given. See you in Spiders.

Haha, I don't live in Aberdeen anymore but I have been to most pubs, I'm just still trying to guess from the info given. See you in Spiders.

A sigh of relief. I don’t think spiders is anyone’s local? Just where the offshore boys got post mob. Never been myself for that very reason.

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

A sigh of relief. I don’t think spiders is anyone’s local? Just where the offshore boys got post mob. Never been myself for that very reason.

Yeah, that's the only times I was ever in. See you in the Blackdog mate.