why junior football great

JockB

post a picture 1 picture why junior football was / is great. 

looking forward to seeing the positive replies like on the abundance of great facebook pages dedicated to the juniors . 

my submission as a mostly lanarkshire and north east supporter this goal was spectacular could of graced any final anywhere in the world.

great celebrations with a whole village in the background celebrating.

great stuff. 

cheers 

20200420_102112.jpg

Edited by JockB

1 hour ago, JockB said:

looking forward to seeing the positive replies like on the abundance of great facebook pages dedicated to the juniors . 

my submission as a mostly lanarkshire and north east supporter this goal was spectacular could of graced any final anywhere in the world.

great stuff. 

cheers 

20200420_102112.jpg

In a senior stadium 

Maybe if the whole village attended every game,then the juniors could progress. Hope the leap into senior football goes well and there are no regrets , be great to see the grounds improved, crowds increase even slightly. Really love the juniors,let's see the leagues below make a step up as well - making a brilliant workable pyramid.

8 hours ago, JockB said:

great stuff. 

cheers 

20200420_102112.jpg

This was the 2016/17 season Scottish Junior Cup Final , Conner Lynass and Alan Cairns celebrating a superb winning goal by Alan against Talbot , there was actually a bigger Glenafton support that day than the population of New Cumnock superb day and good memories. We put out 6  EOS Junior teams that year out of the 7 ties we played  and this was the last season when all teams were in the Cup, so onwards and upwards for the future.

Edited by GLENAFTON TV

9 hours ago, JockB said:

great stuff. 

cheers 

20200420_102112.jpg

Is the only difference between non-league seniors and juniors the size of crowd the bigger junior clubs can draw? Because there's a word for that, and it's not very nice.

On 20/04/2020 at 10:25, JockB said:

great stuff. 

cheers 

Are you bored ?  I don't think a photo could show why a level of football is/was great.