Goalies the best & the worst

Five Theesel heroes since the turn of the millennium... oooh, there’s lots, but I’ve a soft spot for Kenny Meechan, Stephen Connick, Jamie McGowan, Ross Lundy and Blair Cousar.

I think the Talbot have been blessed with good keepers over the years. In 50 years of watching them I couldn't pick a favourite, however big Andy is a class act just now. We even had outfield players who were not bad in nets. Bert Ferguson, David Gormley (Penalty save against Hurlford was something else.)

I think the Talbot have been blessed with good keepers over the years. In 50 years of watching them I couldn't pick a favourite, however big Andy is a class act just now. We even had outfield players who were not bad in nets. Bert Ferguson, David Gormley (Penalty save against Hurlford was something else.)
How long has Leishman been at Talbot now ? Best part of a decade or more ?

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:
7 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

How long has Leishman been at Talbot now ? Best part of a decade or more ?

He's going into his testimonial year.

I remember Derek McCulloch saving a few penalties in penalty shoot out at Beith.