Goalies

Raith - Murray McDermott because I’m auld.

The Witch

Worst

Rudy whatshisname

Oh and a shit ton of others including

Lee Robinson

Andy McNeil

Who was the guy that let the ball hit both posts and flipped about like a fish and feigned injury. Was it Gonzalez?

26 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Raith - Murray McDermott because I’m auld.

The Witch

Worst

Rudy whatshisname

Oh and a shit ton of others including

Lee Robinson

Andy McNeil

Who was the guy that let the ball hit both posts and flipped about like a fish and feigned injury. Was it Gonzalez?

Are you not thinking of Ally Brown during the Dalziel season?

Anyway, two Rovers posts and no one has mentioned Graeme Smith...

Rovers fans: Was Penksa particularly bad? I seem to remember him playing brilliant against Dunfermline and Morton(?). Most of the abuse he got was for trying to kill an Ayr player 90 seconds into the game

He wasn't the worst 'keeper we've had, far from it. That mistake against Ayr pretty much fucked us though.

Best in my time is mcgurn. Worst would probably be pounisamy or someone of that time although mcneil and Smith were disasters at times they did make the occasional save.

He wasn't the worst 'keeper we've had, far from it. That mistake against Ayr pretty much fucked us though.

Best in my time is mcgurn. Worst would probably be pounisamy or someone of that time although mcneil and Smith were disasters at times they did make the occasional save.
I've still been getting nightmares of Smith's howler away to Albion rovers a couple of seasons ago.