How much money is no football saving you per week?

£££££££££££££  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Usually two County away games a month at £25+ a pop, and two Pollok games at £6 each, plus a random midweek Juniors game at another £6. Factoring in a couple of drinks, a pie, trains, etc. pushing a hundred quid a month.

On 21/04/2020 at 14:38, DA Baracus said:

There's no such thing as the SPL in Scottish football, and there hasn't been for years now.

Petty things that get on your nerves thread for this pish.

I still refer to the first division when talking about my team (although not for long) and people still know what I'm talking about. 

Weird thing to get your frillies in a twist over.

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Petty things that get on your nerves thread for this pish.

I still refer to the first division when talking about my team (although not for long) and people still know what I'm talking about. 

Weird thing to get your frillies in a twist over.

I'm very pedantic about this issue and make no apologies for it.

The bevvy and tickets for away games usually mean I go to over £100+ per away game, because I'm a drunken shambles.

Home game, maybe £20. Maybe £40-50 on average.

Since I work at home games it means I'm missing out on the income. In terms of away days I don't do too many these days, so it's not saving me all that much cash on the whole. God I miss the fitba, I'd bite your arm off for a chance to go to the most boring, overpriced 0-0 shitfest that you could offer me up right now. 

Don't go to many away games these days and it's only travel and beer/rum costs twice a month so probably 20-30 quid a week?

Just got my train ticket for the semi final refunded which is a 57 quid I thought had gone. Result. Can't go to thepub to spend it though.

Rail refunds are quite good, I never made a train because my flight didn’t land at Stansted because of the wind (returned to Edinburgh), because there was some rail disruption because of the weather too I was able to get my money back on a trip I could never have made.

4 x because