Celtic FC: What is their position?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

If the **** are thrown a few extra pennies to stave of admin they'll be happy enough. That's been their intention from the start.

The Govan borrowers have no pitch, no shirts for next season, can't sell season tickets, no money, no bank facilities, they owe close brothers a huge wedge.

Be in no doubt, they are pretty fucked.

What they really need is a rich benefactor, a David Murray or a Craig Whyte even. 
Or a share issue. They’re good at that. 

1 minute ago, 18May1991 said:

What they really need is a rich benefactor, a David Murray or a Craig Whyte even. 
Or a share issue. They’re good at that. 

I wish they'd just spend within their means. I know they want to stop 9IAR, or 10IAR now, but their club's survival is paramount. It will probably mean Celtic dominance, but if I was a Rangers fan my club's financial security would be more important than anything else.

I wish they'd just spend within their means. I know they want to stop 9IAR, or 10IAR now, but their club's survival is paramount. It will probably mean Celtic dominance, but if I was a Rangers fan my club's financial security would be more important than anything else.

Trying to win the European cup killed the 1st Rangers. Spending money they don't have and can't/refuse to pay back to stop 10 in a row could kill the 2nd Rangers.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

You would think but a lot of them seem to be as thick as pig shit, bigoted beyond belief and obsessed with the other lot.  Actually that can be used for both of them.  Arse cheeks right enough.

I would love every club to be fan owned, and all financial transactions to be transparent. That's one of the great things about St. Mirren, fan ownership should become a reality soon.

Just now, The Reverend said:

You’re not a Rangers fan though. You’re too sensible.  They are utterly hell-bent on stopping 9, 10 in a row. Demanding the club purchase players they really can’t afford. £6.5m or thereabouts for Ryan Kent being a prime example. It beggars belief. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Pedro may have corrupted your tiny mind, but its hardly an honour given Dindeleux held it previously. 

I reckon one of my testes would be bigger than your brain.

Any normal person knows that most of Scottish footballs corruption, denial and cover-ups involve Celtic. An utterly vile and abhorrent institution from top to bottom. 

The utter seethe radiating from you is delicious. In a few weeks youl be were you belong..... in the championship kicking and screaming like your big brothers. Get the f**k doon.

I reckon one of my testes would be bigger than your brain.

Any normal person knows that most of Scottish footballs corruption, denial and cover-ups involve Celtic. An utterly vile and abhorrent institution from top to bottom. 

The utter seethe radiating from you is delicious. In a few weeks youl be were you belong..... in the championship kicking and screaming like your big brothers. Get the f**k doon.
@Bennett has a glorious heads gone... @LincolnhHearts "hold my beer"

It's brilliant to watch, it really is.

11 hours ago, Stan Butler Says said:

The last 10 days in Scottish football have been tumultuous to say the least. What is utterly astonishing has been the lack of any comment made by our biggest club Celtic. Surely they have a view on these matters. The official website has had over 100 news reports since 8th April, and there is no mention whatsoever of the SPFL resolution, the vote, Celtic’s position, or a view on what is to happen to Scottish football. Why the unbelievable silence from Celtic Park?

If this topic is going to stay on the first page can you please edit the title to add a question mark? 

I'm not meaning to be a pedant but it's giving me OCD every time i see it. 

59 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

"Big team found" ;)

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

As bookies favourites, it's only right that they award themselves the Scottish Cup to complete an unpreeeecedented quadroople treble.

You know what really pissed me off, Lincoln? It was us drawing Rangers out the hat in the quarters and having to concede the tie because they were probably going to win.

Budgie doing her best to get Celtic onside...

“You shouldn’t be awarded a title if you haven’t played 38 games. You shouldn’t be relegated if you haven’t played 38 games. And all sorts of other things in between.”

latest?cb=20071119022508It's an uncanny likeness!

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Sssake. You don’t do irony in Paisley, eh?

Nor in Gorgie either it would seem.

I had the ";)" after it, I thought you'd see it was intended as tongue in cheek.

Carry on though... ;)