Your hole

10 hours ago, Addie said:

Yup.  Gonna have child no 4 now!  Not expected and we are both old enough to know better, but hey, it's happened and we are both excited.  

^^^ hasn’t got a telly.

Congratulations @Addie

12 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

As a single man, it's obviously putting a spanner in the works. Still though, I'm clinging onto the belief it'll be like shooting slutty fish in a barrel after the lockdown.

The real slutty fish are already being fired into, so to speak, during this lockdown. 

4 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I’m still stuck on a sofa bed at the mother in law’s (including a four yo running riot) until we can move into the new house.  It’s not really an aphrodisiac so yes, it’s impacting getting my hole.

You are however, much like Isaac Newton, producing some of your finest work during this lockdown.

absolutely right - bearing in mind the recurring theme that more men are dying of this thing than women, your chances improve with every passing daily death tally announcement; fair enough, you might have to grit your teeth and pork a grieving munter, but any hole's a goal, eh ?
Why change the habit of a lifetime?

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They're keeping the guys in for 2 days, which is more than the others. I don't want to get dragged in to defending BP, because they're dimwits in their own right, but the gamut of other twats are worse in my experience.